threadjack - no tangential thinking

lazygood4nothinbum

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
put on your blinders and forget what you've just read. probably you already blew it.

in order to post here, you need to discuss something completely irrelevant to the original post (whatever that was) or to any post previous to yours. any subsequent post with even a sense of concentration or tangential thinking will not be allowed.

all urges to threadjack can only be satisfied by discussing a prior post.

This posthole digger works better than the conventional type, because it uses your body weight rather than your muscles to get the job done. The top half of this patented device looks like a pogo stick, while the bottom half (the half that pulls out the dirt) looks like an ordinary posthole digger

Above is about the telescopic posthole digger.

I would have posted a picture but I started thinking about blinders on a horse. 

BigMoneyJim said:
Further clarification: I like starch with my chili. If I have just chili alone I like beans or pasta in it or--as a last resort--crackers. If I have chili on something like Fritos or a hot dog or burger or even plain bread then I don't want beans in it. But eating nothing but no-beans chili is a bit much for even this carnivore.

In New Mexico I think they spell their chile stew dish "chile".

Psst, Nords: there aren't a lot of chicken ranches or tofu ranches in Texas. They're a bit biased because of that I think.

My dog's feet smell like Fritos.

Mike D.

south swell... ummm good!

Attachments

• normal_bodyboardflying1_copy.jpg
    normal_bodyboardflying1_copy.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 98
  • normal_bodyboardflying1_copy.jpg_thumb
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
Google these.......

Attachments

• 13424.jpg
    13424.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 13424.jpg_thumb
    43 KB · Views: 1
lazygood4nothinbum said:
I'm a single male 45, great health and unsure if I have enough to retire. I have government cpi adjusted pension with total health care of 70,000 I can get next year, net assets of 1.5m (home paid for - no debt) and will be getting 2.0m and a fully restored to mint condition 1966 elmerald green Shelby Mustang from my mother when she dies. She is now 99. I've tracked my expenses and I spend about 45K after taxes.
The question remains - Do I have enough to retire?
I'm off to take my 25 year old Victoria Secrets model girlfriend out to Ruth Chris for a birthday dinner and will check in tomorrow.

I know this will cause a lot of discussion but I liked the 1966 Chevelle Malibu over the Mustang. Larger car, just as fast and better styling.

dex said:
I'm a single male 45, great health and unsure if I have enough to retire. I have government cpi adjusted pension with total health care of 70,000 I can get next year, net assets of 1.5m (home paid for - no debt) and will be getting 2.0m and a fully restored to mint condition 1966 elmerald green Shelby Mustang from my mother when she dies. She is now 99. I've tracked my expenses and I spend about 45K after taxes.
I'm off to take my 25 year old Victoria Secrets model girlfriend out to Ruth Chris for a birthday dinner and will check in tomorrow.

Your paying too much for dinner. Ruth Chris is overrated. I had a steak here once and it was so soft I could cut it with a fork. Longhorn is just as good.

Dex,

40 years ago last month I picked up my brand new 1966 SS 396 chevelle.  Still have the picture of it in my wallet that I took the day I picked it up.   Ah, to be young!

dex said:

Can someone explain the yellow and red card thing in the world cup to me?

lazygood4nothinbum said:
put on your blinders and forget what you've just read. probably you already blew it.

in order to post here, you need to discuss something completely irrelevant to the original post (whatever that was) or to any post previous to yours. any subsequent post with even a sense of concentration or tangential thinking will not be allowed.

all urges to threadjack can only be satisfied by discussing a prior post.

OOOPS! Did you mean the first post had to be true? Nevermind :duh:

Everything is relative to the speed of light through warm tapioca...

Like I was just saying, I don't know. Do You?

This is a Bogle joke - right:confused:

A true curmudgeon - just keeps coming back to the original thread and hammering away - the rest of the posters can do what they will - but they can't swipe MY keyboard.

Besides - I like some of the pictures.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh - cross threading is sometimes fun.

Funny thread...but doesn't seem much different than all the others...

Bill Clinton done it...or was it Bluto...or the dingo?

setab

So we went to town, but first we tied an onion to our belt, that being the style at the time.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
So we went to town, but first we tied an onion to our belt, that being the style at the time.

Speaking of the Simpsons, I am thinking of buying a Simpsons pinball machine. Does anyone else like pinball?

on the other hand, she wore a glove. sneakers are faster in the long run, but by the same token you can take the bus. damn good coffee. a white dove never flys at night. my shirts come out cleaner. no money down and tax free!

Ace is the place - all praise be to expandible BBQ grate thingys - some lava rock - toss the old fake brickets.

95 degrees in the shade, no wind.

T bone, potato salad and cold veggies/ garlic dip - IN DA A/C!

Wuss?? Ya you rite!

heh heh heh

OK,
What were we to do with this thread?

If it tastes like butter, but it's not, it's Chiffon.

I just got back from Manhattan. Walked all over, my legs are looking buff.

Back
Top Bottom