Tips on getting SO involved in finances...

I take care of the finances and clean out the llitter box! :D

Early in our marriage, we developed our own roles in our relationship. 30 years later, we're still doing the same thing. I guess old habits are hard to break...but since we've lasted 30 years, maybe we shouldn't break them. :smitten:

He and I are on the same page...he looks at the bottom line, and I analyze what's in between. Maybe I should ease up on him and myself.

Now, in a couple of years I'll be starting a thread Re: Tips on getting SO to cook dinner!

Thanks to all for wit and wisdom. :-*

Yep. Both can be a mess if you don't pick up all the pieces.

At least you know when there's a problem when "something doesn't smell right". :D

By the way, I have an idea to either press the SO into the financial picture OR get them to make dinner. Tell them you'll produce a meal the minute the SO can pass a test on some aspect of the family finances.

Chances are they'll either figure it out or start cooking.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Hmmm...i do the litter box too...correlation?
I do the finances and DW does the litter boxes.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
By the way, I have an idea to either press the SO into the financial picture OR get them to make dinner. Tell them you'll produce a meal the minute the SO can pass a test on some aspect of the family finances.

Chances are they'll either figure it out or start cooking.

Or go out to eat, as it were.

Well you'd have them there too...they'd start spending money on dinners out, the bills would pile up, and somebody'd have to pay them! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom