Two free ER e-books

Htown Harry

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Thanks Ht-H. I agree, the price is right, so the risk is gone.

Thanks for posting this.

Ha

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered both.

Very cool. Got mine too. Thank you for letting us know!

Only free if you have a Kindle, which I don't. Can anyone download/upload (whatever load) these to the site or possibly PM me:confused:

Only free if you have a Kindle, which I don't. Can anyone download/upload (whatever load) these to the site or possibly PM me:confused:

You can install a Kindle Reader on your PC and download the books. That's how I do it, since I don't have a indle either. Just go to Amazon and poke around the Kindle section. You'll find it.

Edit: Here's the link for a PC. If you want it for a tablet or phone or something, it's in the same general area. Amazon.com: Kindle for PC - Read Kindle eBooks on your PC

Downloaded and read both of these last night on my PC. The Kirkpatrick book provides an excellent summary of the considerations you should make in financial preparation for retirement. It is a true keeper. The Piper book is also good, but a large part of it is irrelevant to non-US readers like myself. Thanks for the heads up Harry!

I've finished the Piper book, and highly recommend it. He does a great job of laying out options and trade-offs, both for the accumulation and spending phases. I found the latter the most valuable. It really drove home the point that we have a lot more flexibility in controlling our income in retirement then we do when earning a paycheck.

I'd like to echo my thanks as well. Downloaded them both yesterday.

Well, they are no longer "free" unless you borrow them from your kindle. If you download to a PC or tablet, each will cost just under $5.

Well, they are no longer "free" unless you borrow them from your kindle. If you download to a PC or tablet, each will cost just under $5.

They must limit the number of free downloads. Good to know for future reference.

They must limit the number of free downloads. Good to know for future reference.

I don't think there's a download limit, but a time limit.

OP states they are free through Wed. June 5.

I'd like to echo my thanks as well. Downloaded them both yesterday.

Glad I downloaded both while still free-just looking for more ways to be frugal. I really found them to be helpful. As time goes by, I seem to spend more time of questioning our plan. Throughout reading them, I had a few recap firming moments-ER is possible sooner then later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom