Uh oh, I think Suze Orman got me into trouble

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
DW: "Hey, Suze Orman was just on the view. She said all women should have their own savings account in case they get thrown out"

Me while reading a magazine and not paying a lot of attention: "What if ya say you want a savings account and that makes your husband mad and he throws you out?".

Wife: "Bad answer. :rant:

:LOL:

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
DW: "Hey, Suze Orman was just on the view. She said all women should have their own savings account in case they get thrown out
Actually, Suze is a poor source for this issue as she probably will never be tossed by her man, if yah know what I mean girlfriend. ;)

JPatrick said:
Actually, Suze is a poor source for this issue as she probably will never be tossed by her man, if yah know what I mean girlfriend. ;)
Plus, possessing a personal portfolio with over 25 million in zero coupon muni bonds, it won't matter who throws her over, will it?

CFB, why were you watching Suze?? Did you phone in for some realestate tips?

The wife watches "the view" every day and she was on it.

As to why my wife watches "the view" every day, I'm not certain but I think its to come up with really interesting questions that I always answer incorrectly...;)

My now 90 year old mother believed that every woman should have mad money. When I went to clean out her bank box after Dad died I found a stash of bearer bonds. She lived her advise!

"What if ya say you want a savings account and that makes your husband mad and he throws you out?".

Or you open a savings account on your own, he finds out about it and browbeats you into adding his name. Just in case "something happens." Then withdraws all the money.

There was no browbeating my Mom. She had a safety deposit box and didn't mention it to Dad.

Back
Top Bottom