United States Big Mac Index

justin said:
Wow.  I checked the walmart receipt yesterday - bananas - $0.09 each.  12.5% inflation after 60 years?  If only I were a monkey and could live off of bananas...   :D

At one point I looked up government inflation stats by industry. Some of the numbers looked like they didn't even belong in the same table.

Have you ever seen the prices for "Monkey picked tea"? You could have a good job as well! :LOL:

Well, I can't remember the last time I ate at McDonald's, but my BF does, and he said Big Macs at the McD's down the street from us in Alexandria, Virginia, costs $2.49.

I prefer Wendy's. :)

Another benefit of ER, you have the time to cook at home. Made up some awesome sirloin cheeseburgers for everybody on Saturday for a lot less then $2.49 each!

I love it when the morbidly obiese couple in front of me order the Triple Cheeseburgers with biggie fries and a DIET coke. A for effort, guys!

I really can't stand McDonalds, I'm a Burger King/Carls Jr./Wendy's guy.

I just drove my a McDonalds this morning, and it had a sign painted on the window.

2 Big Macs/$3.00. I haven't eaten at a McD in years. Is the Big Mac as good as a BK Whopper?

Back
Top Bottom