Walking attire for cold weather

I wear Cuddl Duds leggings and tops under my clothes in very cold weather if I am going to be outside for a lengthy period of time. I have two sets, bought at Kohl's.

Thanks for mentioning these! I just ran to Kohls and bought a pair of the leggings and a shirt. Unfortunately I can wear them right away, as we will not go above freezing here in the Chicago burbs for almost a week. %?!$&@/!!!! early winter.

Some of you have mentioned temperatures, but none of you have mentioned cold weather. Please post your definition. Mine is < -30C. YMMV.

Yikes, that is crank up the furnace and hide under the blankets temperature. Walk? Not in that cold!

I have a few pairs of sweat pants that are lined (not sure if its a fleece lining or something else), but they are very comfortable even down into the teens and won't make you overly warm inside.

Any suggestions on brand or material for pants for walking in chilly (35-40 degree) weather?

I can't wait until we see 35-40 degrees again. Maybe in another 4 months or so.

I would just wear jeans. You can wear under armor under your jeans. Or a pair of pantyhose. If your mid-section and head are warm, the rest will be too.

You can also buy insulated jeans, which I have been wearing since our temps are generally in the 10-15 degree range when I walk in the evening when the sun is long gone.

Of course, long johns are always a time-proven clothing article that works.

Back
Top Bottom