What international markets are you investing in now?

Want2retire: perhaps you got this out of Swedroe's Appendix? He also has a part of the allocation in VWNDX of about 3% I think. Don't know why he did this as he tends to recommend index funds not active. But VWNDX is a good fund and happens to be my bogie to beat. Personally I have used DODGX with my own bond allocations -- but each to his own. There is more then one path to Dublin.

Oops, the Swedroe 3% position was in VWELX. Still VWNDX is a good choice in my opinion.

Les

I like Windsor (VWNDX) too, and I'm not sure where I got the idea to get it. It has been one of my favorites to follow (before I actually put money into it). Maybe I read about it on the diehards board, or maybe in Swedloe. Or, maybe it just met some criteria that I used when screening funds that I might like to acquire. I like the idea of having a domestic large value fund like VWNDX, along with my European index fund (VEURX), and several others that I am considering.

Anyway, I am pretty happy with my little Roth so far, and I have until next January before I can put any more money into it. So, I have some time to contemplate what fund to buy next. :)

Back
Top Bottom