What is your one material weakness ?

Lattes, daily. Restaurant meals (so that I can socialize with friends). Travel at least twice a year and, hopefully, international travel once a year. Books, books, books. And I do sell them back on Amazon in order to keep my bookshelves under control (very overstuffed right now as I see!). Also, anything my dog wants (he likes quality tennis balls.)

I go from one weakness to another...

Right now, it's Dansko stapled clogs and sandals.

They're the opposite of sexy but very comfy.

I have 2 prs of clogs and 3 prs of sandals, and I bought them all in the last few months. :eek: Must resist...must stop now...

Last edited:
Right now, it's Dansko stapled clogs and sandals.

They're the opposite of sexy but very comfy.

I have 2 prs of clogs and 3 prs of sandals, and I bought them all in the last few months. :eek: Must resist...must stop now...

Looks like my gal's kinda footwear - she's got feet like a duck - very wide across the toes, super high arch, fun to look at her footprints in sand. Her current favorite footwear is Keens Keen Footwear - Home

I can't stop at one, either:

1) If I am traveling someplace, I have 3 things I look for: ceramics, textiles and bookmarks -i H
2) Thank god for the library card, as it has saved me quite a bit---however, I do buy good knitting design books
3) Yarn - although I've put myself on a yarn diet this year (and have done quite well, thank you), I still have the wall'o'yarn and then some....ugghh - gotta stop reading those knitting blogs
4) Does magnets from where I've been count----like the fridge is way too full?

I will do more than one:

1) When I'm traveling I look for textiles ceramics and bookmarks - rugs count as textiles
2) Books - especially knitting design books - thank god for the library!
3) Yarn - although I'm on a yarn diet now, I still have the wall'o'yarn
4) Frige magnets - only thing stopping me now from getting one from each place I've been is lack of real estate on the fridge.....

Sorry about the double reply - my computer is misbehaving - B

Looks like my gal's kinda footwear - she's got feet like a duck - very wide across the toes, super high arch, fun to look at her footprints in sand. Her current favorite footwear is Keens Keen Footwear - Home

Why, calmloki, I stopped myself earlier from revealing that I have wide feet, but now that you've brought it up, I do think of them as being like duck feet except I don't have any, er, as much webbing (at least last time I looked).

I've seen those Keen shoes around but have resisted so far...

Last edited:

ER forums is the best shopping site yet! (Don't miss the thread on Omaha Steaks.) I'm on the serious look out for wide shoes that are also very soft to walk on (to help a bunion and a knee tendon injury). Anyone try those odd-looking shoes with springs in the heels?

Back
Top Bottom