What stocks are you shopping?

If you get another inkling of something. Whack me with a hammer so I pay attention :LOL::LOL:

I just bought Celsius, CELH recently and am up 18.4% in less than a month.

Celsius is a newer health/energy drink that has caught on with GenZ and GenX. It's taking market share away from Red Bull and Rock Star. PepsiCo recently bought a stake in it and will be taking it internationally, starting in Canada in 2024 and then the rest of the world thereafter.

Strong revenue growth and earnings.

Not me but my hiking buddy bought 2000 shares of SMCI less than a year ago for about $110/share. He then recently bought another 1000 for about $635 /share. All in about $855k. It went from $311 on Jan 18th to $1004 at yesterdays close. A gain of $2,079,000 in 4 weeks. :cool: I told him he should sell a little. Say's he's a pig and won't sell. Of course today was a big hit down $200/share or $600k in one day. Too wild for my stomach :) He's still up about 1.55 mil in less than a year.

Not me but my hiking buddy bought 2000 shares of SMCI less than a year ago for about $110/share. He then recently bought another 1000 for about $635 /share. All in about $855k. It went from $311 on Jan 18th to $1004 at yesterdays close. A gain of $2,079,000 in 4 weeks. :cool: I told him he should sell a little. Say's he's a pig and won't sell. Of course today was a big hit down $200/share or $600k in one day. Too wild for my stomach :) He's still up about 1.55 mil in less than a year.

I've been following SMCI for about two months now. I kept saying it's topped out, that it can't keep up is dizzying price ascent. I was wrong. Just in the last month it went from $380 to $1,000. Then came yesterday.

I'm tempted to do a little short term trading with 10 or 15 shares, buying dips and selling on ups.

I've been following SMCI for about two months now. I kept saying it's topped out, that it can't keep up is dizzying price ascent. I was wrong. Just in the last month it went from $380 to $1,000. Then came yesterday.

I'm tempted to do a little short term trading with 10 or 15 shares, buying dips and selling on ups.
Hah. Yes I have been trying to trade a small amount in options all week. It kept moving so fast I couldn't nor didn't dare to try to catch it.:LOL:
Options with yesterdays expiry were going up and down several hundred percent in mere hours. I'm not that good.

NVDA still seems reasonable based on forward earnings. I do not yet own.

Another one I've looked at and keep saying I should buy. But I've got Fidelity Blue Ribbon Growth fund, FBGRX, and NVDA is the #1 holding in it. I also have QQQM and it's #3 in there.

You're right, NVDA is not done yet.

Qs Laptop,

I'm sure I hold some indirectly. But it deserves a pretty heavy allocation I think. At least for now.

About a year ago I started noticing a large number of orange bags showing up in our mail or on our porch. I asked DW about it, and she told me it was a company called Temu, and that they were like a cut-rate Amazon. I had missed out on Amazon, despite being an early adopter of the product. I was buying from them when all they sold were books. So anyway, I bought some Temu stock (PDD now) at $80, and of course it immediately dropped about 25%. But I held on, and now it's in the mid $130s. I doubt it will do what Amazon did, but I've actually had significant success following DW's shopping fads. We've made a significant return on TJX (TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.) and DLTR (Dollar Tree), so I'm hoping this one continues to pay off.

My best stock ever. Bought back in 2008. 155 bagger at this point.

Technically, some of my Megacorp stock is in the 350 bagger range. But, full disclosure, I would have owned those since the 401(k) laws were enacted and adopted at Megacorp (ca. 1979??)

Now I wish I'd kept all my Megacorp stock, but too soon old, too late smart (or lucky.):cool:

About a year ago I started noticing a large number of orange bags showing up in our mail or on our porch. I asked DW about it, and she told me it was a company called Temu, and that they were like a cut-rate Amazon. I had missed out on Amazon, despite being an early adopter of the product. I was buying from them when all they sold were books. So anyway, I bought some Temu stock (PDD now) at $80, and of course it immediately dropped about 25%. But I held on, and now it's in the mid $130s. I doubt it will do what Amazon did, but I've actually had significant success following DW's shopping fads. We've made a significant return on TJX (TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.) and DLTR (Dollar Tree), so I'm hoping this one continues to pay off.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I've ridden ROKU up and down .. couldn't help myself bought a few more shares on Friday.

I've ridden ROKU up and down .. couldn't help myself bought a few more shares on Friday.

HA! Me too. My last buy was in at $104.75. WHOA! Exactly 2 years ago, Feb. 18, 2022,.

I should have sold it when it immediately went up $35 a share just weeks after I bought it. <Sigh>

I have made money on it on previous "rides".

I hope it works out for you. I don't see the company being profitable for years. I also don't see them matching subscriber growth going forward like they have been doing.

As soon as I can get out from under Roku I will be selling.

MELI is interesting. Earnings this week. jmho

The Amazon of South America. I've been watching it, but hadn't pulled the trigger. They are moving in the right direction. Four earnings beats in a row. Revenues and earnings increasing nicely.

The Amazon of South America. I've been watching it, but hadn't pulled the trigger. They are moving in the right direction. Four earnings beats in a row. Revenues and earnings increasing nicely.

I do own MELI. It has done really well since I added to position last August.

NVDA though! What a miraculous event. Kicking myself for not buying any when I told my dad to. Its still 5% of my portfolio's total allocation, but I wish I had put 33% of it into NVDA and pulled out AAPL for a bit. Hindsight is 20/20. Mag7 is now 65% of my portfolio

NVDA though! What a miraculous event. Kicking myself for not buying any when I told my dad to. Its still 5% of my portfolio's total allocation, but I wish I had put 33% of it into NVDA and pulled out AAPL for a bit. Hindsight is 20/20. Mag7 is now 65% of my portfolio

Might be well past time to diversify.

Back
Top Bottom