When the FED folds!

NYEXPAT

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
A popular chart in certain investment circles. Time scale is not relevant and most likely will be accelerated.

Attachments

• whenthefedfolds.jpg
    whenthefedfolds.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 240
Is this like Dune where they fold space?

source please? Popular in what circles exactly...

Obviously, in about ‘27.5, (b) happens. Unless this chart is about the 20th Century and not the 21st, in which case, we’re FINE (whew, but it must have been rough). Assuming it’s for the 21st Century, in about ‘33, b happens again and it’s even bolder. Very unfortunately for the world, there are some blue patches coming. Or maybe it’s highly fortunate for the world but it’s gonna be intense. Once we all go broke and/or recover through those, in ‘38, THE FED FOLDS, and we either all move to Canada or the crisis of the blue patches is completely over and we can go back to normal.

Last edited:
A popular chart in certain investment circles. Time scale is not relevant and most likely will be accelerated.

This is a simple chart of the S&P 500 going back to '09. When the current correction ends, the market will likely follow the current channel to it's peak of 4,500-6,000.

Once the market peaks it will go into another corrective phase. somewhere around (a) The Fed will announce they are going to buy Stock ETF's and this will trigger a rise to (b). Then we experience a "crash like" event and will continue down to (c).

At a the FED realizes this policy is no longer working and will announce it is buying individual company stocks (much like it is doing with corporate bonds now). This will help the market recover and we should rise to b. Sometime after that the market will have another "crash like" event and move down to c.

This completes the cycle, "The FED folds" and a new cycle will begin with some new entity to replace the FED and possibly all or most central banks.

This is a simple chart of the S&P 500 going back to '09. When the current correction ends, the market will likely follow the current channel to it's peak of 4,500-6,000.

Once the market peaks it will go into another corrective phase. somewhere around (a) The Fed will announce they are going to buy Stock ETF's and this will trigger a rise to (b). Then we experience a "crash like" event and will continue down to (c).

At a the FED realizes this policy is no longer working and will announce it is buying individual company stocks (much like it is doing with corporate bonds now). This will help the market recover and we should rise to b. Sometime after that the market will have another "crash like" event and move down to c.

This completes the cycle, "The FED folds" and a new cycle will begin with some new entity to replace the FED and possibly all or most central banks.

If I was able to forecast the future like that, I'd be on a plane to Vegas this afternoon.

Since all of that is going to happen (as you believe), can you let us know what investments to make now to prepare for it?

Should I resume construction of the bunker in my backyard? The Federal Reserve building in Washington, D.C. is quite nice. Maybe I should purchase a real estate option to convert it into condos, a timeshare or hotel when, as is suggested here, the Fed goes belly up.

Some people are saying this, and it's good enough for me.
Stay in your channel, come on in, the water's fine!

Is this an astrology chart?

A) Skynet
B) Idiocracy
C) Walking Dead
D) Armageddon (asteroid movie)

So the market is going to almost double in the next 3 years, then drop 80% in the Second Great Depression of 2037? Gotcha, good to know...:hide:

I have never seen Elliot Wavers make money, EVER.

Paul Tudor Jones in the 80's comes to mind.

https://www.jltrader.com/2015/09/12/paul-tudor-jones-and-elliott-wave-theory/

Link says no. Maybe there is actual data to support yes or no.

Well, I would hope that 50% of them are doing better than the market, not just some handful (or one?). After all, the proverbial dart-throwing monkeys could do that.

-ERD50

I’m going to start selling aluminum foil hats on Amazon.

I would never buy one of those tin-foil hats. It might interfere with the voices I hear inside my head.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom