Whoe here uses a handyman to do work around the house?

HaHa said:
When they deepened your well, how did they get casing down there? It doesn't sem like it would be possible.

Ha

Sometimes casing is run to TD (total depth) and some formation over time sloughts off throught the screening (perforations, if you will). They probably just bailed out the fill. If they did deepen it (past the bottom point of the casing) and were in a rock formation they probably wouldn't have cased the deepened portion unless they ran a casing liner.

Believe me, after having worked in the oil patch for 25 years there is next to nothing that can't be accomplished if you're willing to throw throw the money at it.

larry said:
Sometimes casing is run to TD (total depth) and some formation over time sloughts off throught the screening (perforations, if you will). They probably just bailed out the fill. If they did deepen it (past the bottom point of the casing) and were in a rock formation they probably wouldn't have cased the deepened portion unless they ran a casing liner.

Believe me, after having worked in the oil patch for 25 years there is next to nothing that can't be accomplished if you're willing to throw throw the money at it.
That's what they did, bail it out. I think he explained that very situation, where the sludge built up. I THOUGHT they went further, too, but i may be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom