Why Hillary Clinton should seriously consider (not so) ER

REWahoo said:
You can't mean that - she'll worry until she's dead.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I was hoping it was just a 40's thing.

I'm 7 years younger than Clinton, and can't even IMAGINE undergoing the stress of her recent job. In my opinion, for her to even get out of bed is amazing, and I don't give two cents what she looks like. When did it start to be the ideal to look 20 years younger than you are, anyway?
AND I wish her nothing but the best of health and happiness, whatever she does or doesn't do for the rest of her life.

I'm 7 years younger than Clinton, and can't even IMAGINE undergoing the stress of her recent job. In my opinion, for her to even get out of bed is amazing, and I don't give two cents what she looks like. When did it start to be the ideal to look 20 years younger than you are, anyway?
AND I wish her nothing but the best of health and happiness, whatever she does or doesn't do for the rest of her life.

Very well said....and a very sane attitude towards aging and appearance.

+10!

I always wonders who set the standard for what a person should look like at 65? I remember when I was very young looking at people thinking that person is old. I know look and see that some were only in their late 30's or early 40's back then.
Hillary has never been one of my favorite people but I would say what she had to go through being the first lady must have aged her quick. I will say she is tough to have stayed with Willy. She looks OK to me but then again I cannot see that good. :cool:

I always think it looks silly when you see an older couple of about the same age and she has obviously colored her hair while his is white. I know quite a few men who color their hair. Who are we kidding? Perhaps ourselves? I have been coloring mine for over a decade, mainly to make myself feel better. Someday I will let it go au naturel. Not ready yet!

That look would be same as DW and I.

About 40 years ago DW decided to be a redhead. And assured me that she will always be a redhaead.
I have had silver hair for around 6 years, prior to that various shades of blond, though now I keep it short. I recall my mother telling me I was born with white hair. Confirmed by the midwife in my early teens. I was born at home on the living room couch, 2 am. On my current hair color, get a fair amount of comments in the vein of, many women would kill to have my silver hair.

As for politicians of any gender, I don't give a rat's a$$ what color hair, or rug they sport, or the look they have, they were hired to do a job. I either hate them or like them based on the initial selection criteria, and subsequent performance.

Was somebody talking about my good looks?

Attachments

• trump.jpg
    trump.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom