World Cup starts tomorrow!

We are the champions, my friends..da da da da da.....:D

Sorry for boasting...:blush:

Felicitaciones Vicente!

Vincente -

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet it's a lot of fun in Spain tonight and the next few days. A great country and long overdue, congrats!

Bien Hecho, mi amigo espanol! Felicidades!
Disfrutar de una Cervaza, voy a comprar!
Un cordial saludo,
WS

Soccer always bored me to death so I haven't watched it in a long time. Today I sat and watched the whole game, I don't know what was worse, the game or the horns.

It was said the 700,000,000 people watched it today, this was one world wide boring day. Maybe I'm missing something.

Soccer always bored me to death so I haven't watched it in a long time. Today I sat and watched the whole game, I don't know what was worse, the game or the horns.

It was said the 700,000,000 people watched it today, this was one world wide boring day. Maybe I'm missing something.

Note to FIFA:

I enjoy watching the game, but those damn horns make it unbearable to listen. I have tried watching with the volume down, usually end up getting disgusted and flipping it off (the game, then the TV.)

WS

I kind of agree... I did not think that it was that great a game.... maybe someone from Europe that watches games all the time might think otherwise...

How many yellows were given:confused: I think it was 11... maybe more... I think I saw he bring it out a couple of more times....

I do think he called a pretty good game... maybe some should have gotten reds... but you do not want to change the flavor of the game... but, kicking someone in the chest is not part of the game...

On the picking of games... I came in second in my group (19 people)... I actually picked more winners, but they picked more correct scores... so 2nd it is...

I think that watching the Octopus on the news was more entertaining than the game.

Back
Top Bottom