Wow, this is disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 and 15 year old girls attacking an Uber driver and he died.

https://news.yahoo.com/2-teen-girls-13-15-015328668.html
They are so young that it is hard to know whether or not to lay all the blame at their feet; as a mom myself, I can't help but blame their parents at least partly for this, especially their mother(s). I know I shouldn't! When you bring a baby home from the hospital, you never know what you are getting and they don't come with instruction manuals. I know all that.

Be that as it may, if my daughter had ever shown signs of becoming half as vicious she would have been grounded for life just for starters. And I dread thinking of what her father's response would have been. He was a military man and a straight arrow. Between the two of us we would have made her rue the day she was born, I suspect.

OMG, I just saw that it was completely premeditated, and they somehow got a taser! :eek: AAAGH How could anybody bring up a kid capable of doing these things? What a disgrace and what evil.

They are so young that it is hard to know whether or not to lay all the blame at their feet; as a mom myself, I can't help but blame their parents at least partly for this, especially their mother(s). I know I shouldn't! When you bring a baby home from the hospital, you never know what you are getting and they don't come with instruction manuals. I know all that.

Be that as it may, if my daughter had ever shown signs of becoming half as vicious she would have been grounded for life just for starters. And I dread thinking of what her father's response would have been. He was a military man and a straight arrow. Between the two of us we would have made her rue the day she was born, I suspect.

OMG, I just saw that it was completely premeditated, and they somehow got a taser! :eek: AAAGH How could anybody bring up a kid capable of doing these things? What a disgrace and what evil.
The worst thing is those girl probably wont know for a while the full extent about what they did mean to their whole life ahead of them. Some totally turn to the dark side and fate finds them in a ditch somewhere dead even before they become adults. Some may realize what they did and have to carry that burden until they die. Here I am thinking their starting line has been set back but I might be naive enough not seeing that their whole future was set when they decided to do this out of a dare or was forced to by their peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom