Early 30's and well on our way (we hope)...

PSUgrad2

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hi! :greetings10: Have read these boards for nearly 10 years now, and finally decided to register and post.

Quick overview on DW and I:

- early 30's, DINK's (but likely changing that last part in the next year or two)
- strong believers in financial responsibility and the "FI" part of FIRE. As for "RE" - it'd be nice to at least have an option, but it's not necessarily the focus
- Pretty well on track towards our goals (I think) - with no debt (other than our 4.875% mortgage) and ~$400k towards retirement spread between tax-deferred and taxable accounts

Have learned a ton here through the years - and looking forward to learning more!

Welcome! You guys are doing great:clap:

Look foward to hearing more from you.

Welcome! I am just amazed at how many young peeps (like yourselves) have saved up a starter nest egg early in life & are on their way to FIRE! You are amazing & don't you forget it! :flowers:

Just registered (lurker for the last couple of weeks) but I'm from PSU as well. :clap:

Very similar story as myself, the only difference is no taxable accounts yet. If I could ask what you invested in that account?

Back
Top Bottom