Hello All

Anchor

Confused about dryer sheets
Came across this board due to a post on another board and this is just the kind of info I need. While I doubt I can retire early (several years ago my company killed our pensions) but, I hope to retire comfortably.

A bit about myself; 42 / male / single / New York City / engineer. Currently maxing out my allowable 401K contribution. Until recently, I haven't been as diligent in managing my investments as I should have been but, thats changed now. I figure I have at least another 20 years to get this right.

Look forward to reading the posts.

Nice to meet you! Seems like a number of NYC people have come here lately. I have a young cousin who is an engineer in NYC. He works on massive art projects and installations. I think he and a bunch of other guys live like sardines in a NYC apartment.

Anchors aweigh! Steer course 150 to financial independence!

Welcome aboard. It's a fun and informative place. Please don't be shy about jumping in; we all have something to contribute.

Welcome aboard. There are more than enough folks willing to expound their views on the best way to manage investments. Check out the FAQs for some interesting past discussions. We look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome...there is a lot of great information on this board. The natives are pretty cool too!

Back
Top Bottom