hello all..........

balio

Confused about dryer sheets
hi everyone,
stumbled across this site and joined to see what you fellow 'ole-timers' get up to !

I'm 45, retired, and I'm "up to" pretty much whatever I want to do everyday-- as long as it doesn't embarrass or make DW too mad that is. :)

For instance, yesterday I spent the entire day at our little "deer" lease with friends, shooting skeet and riding motorcycles and four wheelers.

What are YOU up to?

jez fellers, you'r all still in nappies, I 'm heading for the 'three score and ten' in a years time. Celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary last night , kids took us out to dinner (I paid --- so nothing new there) and today waiting for the headache to abate and the eyesight to return to normal.

Happy anniversary, and welcome to the site :flowers:

jez fellers, you'r all still in nappies, I 'm heading for the 'three score and ten' in a years time. Celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary last night , kids took us out to dinner (I paid --- so nothing new there) and today waiting for the headache to abate and the eyesight to return to normal.

Just realized you said "nappies". I guess that you're not from around here :cool:

Just realized you said "nappies". I guess that you're not from around here :cool:

Realised the same thing myself after perusing a few of the forum threads, I'm guessing that you're on the other side of the pond... US or Canada ? Me! I'm in good old Blighty ..UK..Great Britian, though unfortunately we're not so 'great' any more. :D

Realised the same thing myself after perusing a few of the forum threads, I'm guessing that you're on the other side of the pond... US or Canada ? Me! I'm in good old Blighty ..UK..Great Britian, though unfortunately we're not so 'great' any more. :D

Yes, I'm originally from NE England - close to Sunderland. I have been down to Croydon a couple of times on business but that was decades ago :)

We've been in the USA since 1987.

Looking at your profile, as well as seeing you are in Croydon, I see you have your retirement year as 2015. What is it that you do?

Welcome to the forum :flowers:

At age 51.5 and of the female persuasion, you are welcome to tell me how young I am, ad infinitum. :greetings10:

PS Tell your missus this too. Happy Anniversary!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom