HI all.. first post

skewe

Confused about dryer sheets
New to this forum.

Started my career after my MBA 5 years ago. Look forward to retirement.

Welcome to the boards

I am sure that you will find lots that will be of interest to you. Try searching in the FIRE and Money forum or the Young Dreamers forum. Or just read through the latest threads.

Welcome to the forums. Early Retirement R Us here on this site. The first step in getting to your early retirement is wanting to do so. The next parts are saving, investing, and living below your means. How fast you can retire is dependent on a whole lot of conditions that have to be met to have enough in your nest egg to cover your expenses from retirement to death. Sounds simple doesn't it? It is but it also requires a lot of work and wise investment choices. The key is to start early with as much as you can and use tax deferred accounts (hopefully with an employer contribution...which is really free money). The rest is learning to understand what your expenses will be for the rest of your life and creating a means to fund them.

Good luck and take a long look around the forum. Use the Seach function to find areas of interest as many topics have been discussed fully in the past.

Started career 5 years after you got your MBA? Took five years to get back to normal?

Back
Top Bottom