Hi. Great Forum!

charlottebandito

Dryer sheet wannabe
Just came across this forum earlier this week and was amazed that so many others also share the same ambition of retiring early. Why be a slave your entire life, right?

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Been lurking for about 3 days and reading several threads here and has given me several positive ideas, avenues, and realistic expectations to expect. Thanks!

charlottebandito

from the Queen City, NC

charlottebandito said:
Just came across this forum earlier this week and was amazed that so many others also share the same ambition of retiring early.  Why be a slave your entire life, right?

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself.  Been lurking for about 3 days and reading several threads here and has given me several positive ideas, avenues, and realistic expectations to expect.  Thanks!

charlottebandito

from the Queen City, NC

Hi Charlotte! I though NO was the Queen City.

JG

Hey, I'm replying to myself. That will run up my total :)

Seems that Cincinnati is the "official Queen City" although I did find a couple of references to NO. My guess is there are a bunch of places using this moniker.

JG

NO is the Crescent City - although we have a reasonable number of 'Queen's' in the French Quarter.

Back
Top Bottom