Hi! I am dreaming of a white Christmas (& ER)

SnowBound

Recycles dryer sheets
I am dreaming of a white Christmas. Just had minor surgery today (limited post surgery activities) and thought why sign up to be able to post. And yes, also dreaming of a early retirement. Wife & I both 50, oldest child has great job, middle is taking a volunteer government job for a year before deciding on 2nd try at college, and youngest skis really really well. Not Olympic Team level but she wants it really bad. Hobbies: Looking at the forecast & tuning race skis.

The biggest problem getting to early retirement: Paying for health care cost between ER in 2025 & 65. Thanks! Snow Bound

We are having a great snow day in Atlanta today - beautiful indeed!

Today:

It snowed in San Antonio.

It snowed in Houston.

It snowed in Corpus Christi.

It even snowed in all the cities along the Mexican Border way south of the above cities.

We had a nice snow this morning along the border, floated down for a couple of hours and even built up and stuck for a while.

60 miles north of us, Falfurrias (way south of San Antonio) reported 5 inches of snow!

Welcome aboard SB!
Hope all was well with the surgery.
I'm fortunate that I have good insurance - otherwise, I'd still be w*rking. Hoping for others that insurance reform occurs soonest (our son is currently w/o insurance).
Indeed, it's a mess...

Back
Top Bottom