Hi! I am Retire2013

Retire2013

Recycles dryer sheets
Hello Forum Members!

I used to be Retire2014 but W2R had just so kindly changed my name to Retire2013 because I am ERing within 30 days! Yeah. :dance:

I joined this wonderful Forum in August 2009 and visited it daily. I've learned so much from everyone. Having such a supportive community in this Forum has helped me to stay the course over the last four-plus years. I am now at under 3 SWR and am going to start taking my time enjoying my morning coffee starting April 1st.

:dance:

Thank you for your friendship, advice, and support on all financial and non-financial matters!

Retire 2013 (formerly Retire 2014)

:bow: :clap: :dance:

Hello Forum Members!

I used to be Retire2014 but W2R had just so kindly changed my name to Retire2013 because I am ERing within 30 days! Yeah. :dance:

I joined this wonderful Forum in August 2009 and visited it daily. I've learned so much from everyone. Having such a supportive community in this Forum has helped me to stay the course over the last four-plus years. I am now at under 3 SWR and am going to start taking my time enjoying my morning coffee starting April 1st.

:dance:

Thank you for your friendship, advice, and support on all financial and non-financial matters!

Retire 2013 (formerly Retire 2014)

So glad to hear that you will be enjoying your cup of coffee for a whole year earlier. Congrats!

Congratulations !!! I"m inspired !!!! Can't wait to read your "first day of retirement thread" in 30 short days !!

Congratulations! I'm envious, but so happy for you! Raise a cup of unchained coffee to me, wontcha?

Amethyst

Not sure what happened, but a good turn of events evidently, congrats!

Hmm, I was not aware that W2R had such power. Makes one wonder what other powers have been granted....anyway congrats on the ER as well as the name change.

Be afraid, be very afraid! :ROFLMAO: Just kidding.

Retire2013, congratulations and I am so happy for you!:dance:

Last edited:
Congratulations! Guess what? I'm retiring too on March 31 (federal governement FERS) at age 61. It's such a relief to no longer be anxious about work, and now start bicycling everyday and getting fit physically and mentally again. :D

Congratulations! Me too. One more month to go and will be FIRE'ed at age 50. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Congratulations! Welcome to a whole new world! (Time to shop now, for sales on Folgers or Dunkin' Donuts, so each morning is equally fine.)

:D :D :flowers: :greetings10::dance::dance::dance: :flowers: :greetings10: :D :) :)

Back
Top Bottom