New member looking forward to learn something

If not, close your eyes and think of the queen. ;)

Think of England.....

This is supposed to be recorded in the 1912 journal of Lady Hillingdon:
"When I hear his steps outside my door I lie down on my bed, open my ==== and think of England."

Don't look at me.

Welcome, please tell us your entire story in 25,000 words or less.

I have a sudden urge to go make a sandwich, maybe with jelly, or English marmalade.

See ya.

Not sure what Martha's "queen" reference was all about. But I'll bet that it made sense to Martha.;)

I'm guessing that she assumes "Skippie" is from Australia.

Martha must have meant "think of England" as in when you are having sex because you have to not because you want to.-- just doing your duty, etc. Thinking of the queen during sex is an oxymoron.

Forgive her, she's been in the woods for weeks.

Anyhow, welcome, Skippie, from a fellow Floridian. What part of the state are you from? Retired? Hoping to be?

Martha must have meant "think of England" as in when you are having sex because you have to not because you want to.-- just doing your duty, etc. Thinking of the queen during sex is an oxymoron.

Forgive her, she's been in the woods for weeks.

Anyhow, welcome, Skippie, from a fellow Floridian. What part of the state are you from? Retired? Hoping to be?

Right on Rich - obviously my mind isn't warped enough for the humor :2funny:

Thanks Dex and Rich for fixing my quote.

I don't know how England turned into the queen. Month more in the woods and who knows what I'll be saying next.

Hey... your going to scare off the newbies.

There is one big advantage that solo sex has over other sexual endeavors. At least you know that everyone involved really cares.
Jeff

I am thinking that Skippie is REALLY 'confused about dryer sheets" now.

Skippie,
A) Save your money.
B) Don't listen to anybody.
C) Go back to A).

Back
Top Bottom