A Female President?

Honkie said:
As for Dr. Rice, do you think after 43 white men, that you will take the quantum leap to elect a black woman?  (Or is that 42 white men and one strategically shaved white chimp?)

You shouldn't talk about Bill Clinton like that. :D

brewer12345 said:
Sounds like a nice summary of 99+% of the posts on most yahoo Finance boards.

I don't think they are even that entertaining.   Most pathetic excuse for discussion boards I've ever seen.

Sheryl said:
I don't think they are even that entertaining.   Most pathetic excuse for discussion boards I've ever seen.

On the quieter ones, you occasionally run into someone who really understands the company in question. On the boards of companies with a big short interest, all you read is "short & distort" stuff.

brewer12345 said:
On the quieter ones, you occasionally run into someone who really understands the company in question.  On the boards of companies with a big short interest, all you read is "short & distort" stuff.

I only browsed a few, but I didn't even find any on-topic discussion, they were just full of flaming, and chit-chat, and had nothing at all to do with the particular stock.

I gave up. Maybe I'll try one more time.

Sheryl said:
I only browsed a few, but I didn't even find any on-topic discussion, they were just full of... chit-chat, and had nothing at all to do with the particular stock.

Sort of like this discussion is off topic and this topic has nothing to do with FIRE? :D :D :D

REW, the King of Off-Topic Posts

REWahoo! said:
Sort of like this discussion is off topic and this topic has nothing to do with FIRE? :D :D :D

REW, the King of Off-Topic Posts
yeah, but that's Different :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom