Ahh! - The warm days of summer bring out the bare midriffs of the ladies........

C

Cut-Throat

I was going to title this thread "Gross out Fridays", but I thought this might get more attention.

This is when the midsection 'drifts' south to the knees

Attachments

• Middrift.JPG
    Middrift.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Middrift.JPG_thumb
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh yuck. I need to go look at vida guerra for a while now.

One of the benefits to living in a place that hits 100+ on a regular basis. Lack of extensive clothing. In some cases, unfortunate.

I just spent 20 minutes staring directly at Brooke Burke. Still a bit woozy.

Re: Ahh! - The warm days of summer bring out the bare midriffs of the ladies....

THAT is not what I was hoping to see.

Re: Ahh! - The warm days of summer bring out the bare midriffs of the ladies....

wab said:
Are you sure that's her belly?

No I am not sure. - I don't have any experience with heavyweights though :D

According to my wife, thats called an "apron".

In men and women that size, when one of the doctors has to put in a catheter, they have to lift that up while the doctor searches around for the genitalia, which has often retreated completely into the body.

And ya thought you were grossed out by the picture... :LOL:

An apron? That's a relief. I thought it was called a hemorrhoid.

During one of my geiger counter type monitor tests, the nurse put a monitor around my waist and the belt must have been 8 ft long.

I commented about the excess belt lenght and she said "we get lots of people who need that whole belt.".

Dam.

a) yikes
b) how sad
c) looks like one of those tourists on our beach. you should see them in a bikini.

Well, I did click on this thread with some anticipation.  I always try to learn something new.  Now I know what apron means! Wow!  :LOL:

I have a 5'5" skinny blond 15 year old daughter in her full mid-rif summer mode. The 15-19 yr boys, as always are in full heat. I'm all for Brooke Burke "mid-rif", I just wish my kid would wait another 5 15 years :-\

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
...In men and women that size, when one of the doctors has to put in a catheter, they have to lift that up while the doctor searches around for the genitalia, which has often retreated completely into the body.

And ya thought you were grossed out by the picture... :LOL:

Just to add to the thread of getting grossed out.....

"heat her up...roll her in flour and "look" for the wet spot".

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
According to my wife, thats called an "apron".

I thought it might be called a "muffin drop".

Thanks for the proper terminology.  I'm sure they're a unisex phenomenon.

flipstress said:
I'm sure they're a unisex phenomenon.

Yes only on a guy they call it a beer belly and don't let them try to tell you it's all dick, they lie!!!

Cut-Throat said:
I was going to title this thread "Gross out Fridays", but I thought this might get more attention.

This is when the midsection 'drifts' south to the knees

I hope shes not your neighbor.  :p

Yep, the heat sure brings out the bare midriffs

Attachments

• man cans.jpg
    man cans.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 125

Outtahere said:
Yes only on a guy they call it a beer belly and don't let them try to tell you it's all dick, they lie!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Agh, must go to happy place now!

Hey is that good ol' Ted "Mary Jo Who?" Kennedy?

The "muffin top" or "blueberry muffin" is a mild version of the 'apron'. Just bad enough to have you asking "WHY?", but nowhere near enough to cause gastrointestinal failure in viewers.

Ok cube_rat, I took away the boob lady after just a brief appearance...whats up with the 'god warrior'?!?

:mad: ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
whats up with the 'god warrior'?!?

:mad: ;)

She's how I feel right now with work. I will be on another 70+ hour week run for the next 3 weeks. :mad: Doing major installations in the wee hours of the morning, the whole nine yards :p

Back
Top Bottom