AMA WarnsGirls About Spring Break

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Risky behavior common among young women during spring break, according to an AMA survey. About 30 percent of women surveyed said spring break trips with sun and alcohol are an essential part of college life.

Also, 74 percent said women use spring break drinking as an excuse for “outrageous” behavior that the AMA said could include public nudity and dancing on tables.

Of the 27 percent who said they had attended a college spring break trip:

More than half said they regretted getting sick from drinking on the trip.
About 40 percent said they regretted passing out or not remembering what they did.
13 percent said they had sexual activity with more than one partner.
10 percent said they regretted engaging in public or group sexual activity.
More than half were underage when they first drank alcohol on a spring break trip.

The AMA said the findings highlight the need for alternative spring break activities. For example, the University of Nebraska, Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pa., and the University of Wisconsin offer spring break “service” trips.

Gemma Kite, a 21-year-old Lehigh junior, is in Brunswick, Ga., for spring break this week, helping build a house for Habitat for Humanity.

“It’s so much fun. We’re working outside in the sun,” Kite said.

She said many students see spring break as “your chance to go wild and crazy in a different country where no one’s going to know you.” Kite admitted those trips have a certain appeal, and she hopes to take a more party-oriented vacation next year.

More at   http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11726292/

Ha

HaHa said:
10 percent said they regretted engaging in public or group sexual activity.
So 90% didn't regret it. I need to go back to college....

HaHa said:
Risky behavior common among young women during spring break, according to an AMA survey. About 30 percent of women surveyed said spring break trips with sun and alcohol are an essential part of college life.

Also, 74 percent said women use spring break drinking as an excuse for “outrageous” behavior that the AMA said could include public nudity and dancing on tables.

According to Leno last night, the AMA also surveyed young men about this issue. 100% of them said the AMA needed to "shut the **** up".

73ss454 said:
Hey, you guys think JG is at spring break?

If he is, he wasn't planning on it but just did it on guts and intestinal fortitude. Oh yeah, and a few bucks he got from his wife when she brought home her paycheck... ;)

Ouch! Man, you guys are rough, I can't believe you would pile on...wait, I'm getting a picture of JG now...he is at spring break!

img_370266_0_dc5fc71fffd72dc3ed4f777c2c113d9b.jpg

Laurence said:
Ouch! Man, you guys are rough, I can't believe you would pile on...wait, I'm getting a picture of JG now...he is at spring break!

img_370269_0_dc5fc71fffd72dc3ed4f777c2c113d9b.jpg

Another nutsack misfit :p

HaHa said:
Risky behavior common among young women during spring break

So.....women outnumber men in college..... and 27 % of college students went on spring break... 13% of which get down more than once....

Those are good odds!

Time to call Alaska Air...  this is next week, right?

Ugh, your comment about "get down more than once" reminded me, I had a friend who seemed especially into "sloppy seconds".  I dunno man, you know how icked out you get when you use a public bathroom and the seat is still warm?  :dead:

EDIT: ack, what a way to slip over 2000 posts!

Laurence said:
Ugh, your comment about "get down more than once" reminded me, I had a friend who seemed especially into "sloppy seconds".  I dunno man, you know how icked out you get when you use a public bathroom and the seat is still warm?  :dead:

There has got to be a barf emote around here somewhere.....

I'm sitting here with my mp3 player, listening to techno, editing technical documentation, and jazzed up on 3000 sweet tarts and root beer, forgive me. :uglystupid:

Marshac said:
There has got to be a barf emote around here somewhere.....

Here ya' go

Attachments

• puking.gif
    puking.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 129
Laurence said:

img_370286_0_dc5fc71fffd72dc3ed4f777c2c113d9b.jpg

I know where he's keeping his gun.

Some things should trigger exceptions in the law that allow you to slap the living **** out of some people when you see them doing stuff like that.

Sort of an extension of the old 'spandex law'.

Why do you all keep looking at that dude when there's a mostly naked chick to his right? Brokeback eyes or what?

justin said:
Why do you all keep looking at that dude when there's a mostly naked chick to his right? Brokeback eyes or what?

Because everyone has to look at the car wreak, human nature.

He's the perfect example of a middle aged dude going through a major mid-life crisis. Who told this guy he looked hot in that disgusting nutsack? :LOL: Now, that's what I want to know.

I stole the pic from www.cameltoe.org, a collection of revealing pictures...

The web host captions this picture thus:

Here we see Gunther, who just completed his dissertation in Applied Physics at SMU. If we must have a minimum drinking age, we should also have a maximum Spring Break age. Scumbags like this guy always seem to be lurking around the periphery of Spring Break and other college functions, pretending to like techno, and hoping to slime their way into a drunk coed's drawers. Someone told him that he would blend in more if he tucked his shorn nuggets into a shiny eyepatch. A good rule of thumb: if you cant see your G-String, you shouldn’t be wearing one. But that wont stop Gunther. He is going to lure someone's daughter back to the Ramada and romance her with free minibar and the new Michael Bolton CD. Lets hope he fails. Can you imagine what he looks like from behind? A flat hairy old white guy ass bifurcated by a piece of rope that is hanging on for dear life. Go home, Gunther.

This site makes me laugh when days are dark. :LOL:

Thanks for the funny site. Great avatar material :LOL:

Attachments

• Unbelievable.jpg
    Unbelievable.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Unbelievable.jpg_thumb
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom