American Idol

I'm an Adam fan, but think Kris did the best last night. Still hoping Adam wins, but at this point, they are all stars!

Kris has the boyish charm that drives women wild .I voted the last two weeks for Adam . I have a soft spot in my heart for guys like him . .

Of the three, I vote for Kris. I don't think he's a star yet. He is still very young and not as confident as he needs to be, but I think that he has the most potential to be a real star and the reason I say this is that, IMHO, Adam is an actor/performer and not the real deal and Danny just doesn't have star quality, charisma, whatever.

Wow, 88 million votes and only 1 million seperated Kris and Adam! I think Kris will pick up a lot of Danny's votes, so he may have this thing in the bag. I like Kris, especially after last night's performance, but am keeping my fingers crossed for Adam.

I really liked Kris' performance last night too. He really showed his unique style. I am glad Adam is staying. It will be a great show next week!

Does anybody know which celebrities/singers/stars are going to be on the finale result show?

I'll be happy no matter who wins . I like both of them .

Me too. Adam is already a superstar so perhaps Kris could benefit more from the Idol title. Cute factoid about Adam and Kris. They were room mates and appear to really support each other. Adam likes to paint his nails with black nail polish. Adam's been keeping his right thumb natural while Kris has been using polish only on his right thumb. I think Adam and Kris will be happy regardless of who wins. Here are some pics from last night:

Attachments

• KrisAdam4.jpg
    KrisAdam4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • KrisAdam3.jpg
    KrisAdam3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • KrisAdam2.jpg
    KrisAdam2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
No reason to watch anymore for me, this will be about as exciting as the Clarkson/Guirini finale in year 1...........:(

Does anybody know which celebrities/singers/stars are going to be on the finale result show?

All I know of so far is Carrie Underwood will perform a cover of Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home".

Guess it's been no secret round these parts who I'm hoping wins! Loved this guy from the get go. Yes, this retired federal regulator and animal shelter volunteer will be glued tonight. Here's a cool little ditty a fan put up on the tube site:

YouTube - Vote for Adam Lambert!

Good luck tonight Adam from your biggest ER.org fan:dance:

PS No worries amigos! Purron will return to her normal, boring self after the finale;) My excel spreadsheets await my return....

I have a youth baseball game tonight. Won't be home until 8:30 pm or so. Not going to DVR because Danny's not in it. I don't care who wins anymore........

David Cook is coming to our local fair this summer, I'm going to go. They called him the "surprise winner" of last year's American Idol. Surprise? He outsung Archuleta all the time..........:)

Man was that sucky final song for both of them! I tend to like the cheesy finale song, but that one did not work out! Otherwise they both performed per their usual style...

I agree, bright eyed, that song was terrible for both contestants.

It was close, but I think Adam won. His first song was terrific, no matter what Simon said! :)

Does anyone know the contract terms between AI and the contestants? I wonder if it's the same between the winner and runner up?

I agree, bright eyed, that song was terrible for both contestants.

It was close, but I think Adam won. His first song was terrific, no matter what Simon said! :)

It's as if Simon couldn't resist getting one last "theatrical" remark in. And that finale song - good grief, I know they are usually cheesy but that was awful.

I did my part . I voted five times last night for Adam so I guess that dethrones Purron and makes me his biggest fan !

Does anyone know the contract terms between AI and the contestants? I wonder if it's the same between the winner and runner up?

I think they aren't allowed to release their album before the winner, not sure what the other terms are...

I had a feeling tonight that Kris would win and he did . I liked both of them but Kris is more traditional and I'm sure Adam will go on to have a career in music .

So what do you guys think about the new Idol? Am I surprised? A little! I think Adam Lambert is brilliant. But I think the teeny boppers voted big time. Kris is a cutey. I think a lot of people were drawn to that gosh gee whiz personality that Kris has. A lot of mid west people maybe? However I think Adam will probably go further.

Ya gotta be kidding Chris whats his name? he just does nothing for me,Basically a watered down version of Barry Manilow. Adam may have lost tonight but his career is going to be awesome..End of sour grapes:D

Ya gotta be kidding Chris whats his name? he just does nothing for me,Basically a watered down version of Barry Manilow. Adam may have lost tonight but his career is going to be awesome..End of sour grapes:D

Yeah, I'm shocked too. It's a shame when good looks is a bigger factor than talent in the music industry. I think Kris is a great singer but I bet Adam has a bigger career.

Back
Top Bottom