anybody use mint mobile?

frank

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I was looking for a new phone carrier and noticed mint was really reasonable. I was wondering if anyone here uses them and if they are satisfied or unhappy with the service. they have 10gb of data for 20 dollars a month. but if they don't have the coverage or support they won't work. thanks

frank

I used them for when I went to Canada a few years ago, It worked fine here in the USA, and worked in Canada with extra cost of international added to my plan.

I did this as it was the cheapest way to have a phone in Canada that I wasn't going to use much. Far cheaper than getting a sim in Canada.

Their support was great, one time I spent my $10 international extra I had put on, so my phone calls went to them instead when I dialed, so I was able to add another $10 over the phone with the support person.

I've been thinking of switching full time to mint, as I currently don't have data with my T-mobile legacy plan, and occasionally it would be handy.

You get free calling from USA to Canada and Mexico included which was nice for me prior to my trip.

Usually you can do the 3 month and then switch to a yearly payment, plus they have a 7 day money back guarantee.

I didn't port in my number as it was just temporary at the time.

Yup...just starting year 2. Love it-so reasonably priced! My son and husband too!

I've used them for the past year. They use the tmobile network, and there's reasonable coverage in this area. So pretty happy. They are about as cheap as you find, for the plan. Their business is up for sale, with Altice USA (rebranded as Optimum Mobile) the most likely buyer. So I imagine they are trying to pump up their user base for the best price. But who knows what that would mean for Mint's future business model.

If you're interested, they just sent me an offer for recruiting new members from ATT or Verizon- the new user gets 3 free months, and they give me $100, or $25 for other carriers (which I would split half/half).

Mint is excellent. Their 5G is super strong in our rural area. T-Mobile went from below par to beating Verizon and AT&T in our area.

We have 5 lines.

We pay for the whole year in advance, so no phone bill all year.

Highly recommended. Thanks Ryan Reynolds. :)

Mint has been great. T-Mobile coverage is poor at home but Wi-Fi calling compensates.

anybody from the midwest or specifically iowa use it?

Back
Top Bottom