At least Bush Won't Govern by watching the Polls...........

justin said:
I really don't know if the gun was loaded or not.  There's a decent chance it isn't loaded though, since it looks like he was in the process of loading it immediately prior to waving to the cameras.  Note the position of the stock relative to the barrel.   But I was joking.
Maybe the caption should read: "Hey, Dick Cheney! Throw a couple loads of buckshot over here, willya?"

396814-bush_turkey.jpg

Here's another picture of Kerry as he really is:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 57
  • untitled.JPG_thumb
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
Martha, I was just about to send you a PM saying I thought it was time to lock this thread...then I saw your and Greg's fuel on the fire contributions.

Nevermind. :-\

dusk_to_dawn said:
That is funny. What is even funnier is that Kerry and Bush had almost identical grade point averages at Yale.

Almost identical = Bush's was higher

but don't worry, he's an idiot right ::)

BTW: the point of showing the picture of Kerry was to show that he's either a liar or a hypocrite. He's a buddy of Schumer, feinstein, and has voted for every gun control bill that has come up in the senate.

I should have posted the picture of him walking around with a shotgun and his finger on the trigger.

What gun control bill is it that prohibits the ownership and use of long shotguns for sport?

Justin,
Unless you're a paid employee of the Republican National Committee, you sure spend a lot of time posting here for a cubicle rat. :confused:

alphabet soup said:
Justin,
Unless you're a paid employee of the Republican National Committee, you sure spend a lot of time posting here for a cubicle rat. :confused:

C'mon soup. Fact is Justin's a 14-year old teenager living in Missoula, Montana. Now that schools out for the summer, he's gonna really do some serious posting. ;)

saluki9 said:
Almost identical = Bush's was higher
but don't worry, he's an idiot right ::)

That's funny, I thought the cartoon was making fun of the voters. Bush is clearly no idiot, but he does play one on TV sometimes ;)

alphabet soup said:
Justin,

Gotta do something while I'm at work.

Nah, he's one of those 20-somethings that cant have an opinion or know anything yet ;)

He just THINKS he's working.

I really don't know if the gun was loaded or not.  There's a decent chance it isn't loaded though, since it looks like he was in the process of loading it immediately prior to waving to the cameras.  Note the position of the stock relative to the barrel.   But I was joking.

Where are all the gun people when we need them?

I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to these things, but I would have thought that Kerry is carrying that shotgun exactly the way he's supposed to when not actively shooting.

Caroline said:
...but I would have thought that Kerry is carrying that shotgun exactly the way he's supposed to when not actively shooting.

You mean, when he's not actively shooting but instead posing for the cameras who are actively shooting? ;)

lets-retire said:
Do you think there might be a reason for this. Like maybe because nobody except the media and hollywood elite supports liberal causes.

I've always wondered about the Hollywood non-elite. Do those actors serving as models, waiters, or bartenders vote for Democrats or Republicans? And are they elite? Just how elite are the Hooywood elite anyhow? Are they more elite than the officers of the Carlyle Group, the owners of a sports team, the owners of an energy company? What if they drive a Prius, believe in Scientology, make movies about The Passion--are they still elite? Or are only liberals elite?

=astro, too elite for my shirt...

Do you think there might be a reason for this. Like maybe because nobody except the media and hollywood elite supports liberal causes. somebody
What? According to the last 2 elections something in the neighborhood of 50% of the population give or take a few thousand, support liberal causes. Read the papers. Or hell, look it up on Fox. They were sort of forced to report it too

I've always wondered about the Hollywood non-elite. Do those actors serving as models, waiters, or bartenders vote for Democrats or Republicans? And are they elite? Just how elite are the Hooywood elite anyhow? Are they more elite than the officers of the Carlyle Group, the owners of a sports team, the owners of an energy company? What if they drive a Prius, believe in Scientology, make movies about The Passion--are they still elite? Or are only liberals elite? astro

This is known as "The Rest of the Story" yes, that label of "elite" and other such buzz words is part of the "Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain" game.

If you actually took the time to read the whole post my comment was in response to why people who are very left wing have a hard time being voted into office. Look at Hillary, she has been slowly attempting to bring herself to the middle. I do not buy what she is trying to sell. She is still very left wing, and just trying to hide her spots.

In reference to the last election. One of Kerry's hardest sells was convincing the middle of the road and righties that he wasn't a left wing nutjob. Obviously people weren't buying it, he lost. In fact, many people voted for him not because they liked him, but because they hated Bush. I'm sure many people voted for Bush only because he wasn't Kerry. I'd be willing to bet that more people voted for Kerry because he wasn't Bush than the other way around.

If you actually took the time to read the whole post my comment was in response to why people who are very left wing have a hard time being voted into office. Look at Hillary, she has been slowly attempting to bring herself to the middle. I do not buy what she is trying to sell. She is still very left wing, and just trying to hide her spots

Well I did read you posty. Thats why I answered the way I did. But be serious. The current regime wouldnt be able to get elected if they were honest. tehy had to present themselves as something tey weren't then got "lucky" with all teh wars and the'yre just pimping ig for all its wortyh. The Man Behind the Curtain.

And as far as voting Right/Left.. The left controlled the trajectory of this contry for good or ill from 1933 till just the last 10 yrs. Hardly paints an anti left picture.

And the last 2 elections were too close for the Right to claim any kind of moral victory, just teh lamesty of administratve victories.

Back
Top Bottom