Bacon Flowchart

Bacon flavored lip balm
Bacon-Balm_1049-l.jpg

If I watch any more of these videos, I may just become a vegan.

"Massive Meat Log" is the name I used to dance under.

Bacon Christmas Tree

Attachments

• Bacon.jpg
    Bacon.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 5
Last week at the choir party there was a most delicious pizza: very thin crust, white sauce made with cheese and garlic, spinach, chicken, artichoke hearts.....and bacon. Yummmmm!

Haven't made it through all 23 pages of posts yet,,,I can feel my arteries clogging as I read so don't know if anyone has mentioned the ultimate sandwich yet.
A generous layer of natural peanut butter, tomato, avocado and lotsa bacon...Yummaaaay.

Haven't made it through all 23 pages of posts yet,,,I can feel my arteries clogging as I read so don't know if anyone has mentioned the ultimate sandwich yet.
A generous layer of natural peanut butter, tomato, avocado and lotsa bacon...Yummaaaay.

Be still my beating heart! And that just might do it... :LOL:

Went to a little hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant in TX yesterday. The waiter didn't even speak English. Had Costa Azul - jumbo shrimp, stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon, breaded and deep fried. I could feel my arteries clogging up just looking at them on my plate. But OMG. Best stuff ever. :D

The local news had a story on deep-fried bacon available at the county fair. We're going tomorrow, and I hope to have a report with photos.

This is not battered. Picture an 18 inch long, 1 inch thick piece of bacon on a stick deep fried for four minutes.

They better not run out!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom