Baseball 2021

I’ve discovered that FS1 (on Sling) is rerunning the prior night’s Series games by FOX early the next morning. Excellent news for me as I can record to Sling DVR and not have to stay up to some godawful hour for the live broadcast.

We (astros) need a new manger. That's all I'm going to say.

Dusty's misuse of the pitching in game 5 created self-inflicted jams when there wasn't any in the first place. Should have stuck with Greinke who was dealing. All I could say when seeing is "seen this movie before with Dusty".

Dusty's misuse of the pitching in game 5 created self-inflicted jams when there wasn't any in the first place. Should have stuck with Greinke who was dealing. All I could say when seeing is "seen this movie before with Dusty".

You said it for me....thanks!

Disappointing series,,,,,, so far.... The little guy can't do it by himself.

hopefully we can take this back to htown to seal the deal

Martín Maldonado is a bad mother (Shut your mouth) :bow:

Dusty Baker is a genius. If we hold on to win, he will move Bregman to the 8th spot in game 6.

hey, I was only off by one game LOL
Me too... Maybe the Astros will win game 6 and the Braves will give up or protests for some reason and the Astros will win by default and not play game 7. :)

Last edited:
Time to start hearing talking head stats about teams that have come back from 1-3 deficits. :)

13 times. Only 1 team has ever come back from an 0-3 deficit (Boston Red Sox in the 2004 ALCS against the Yankees)

13 times. Only 1 team has ever come back from an 0-3 deficit (Boston Red Sox in the 2004 ALCS against the Yankees)
Doesn't matter, only real American teams count... So, the Red Sox don't count. :)

Last edited:

[emoji4]

I remember that fondly. I was traveling for two weeks, first in New Orleans and then in Baton Rouge. NYY pounded BOS while I stayed in a hotel on Bourbon St but everything turned around when I got to LSU. Excellent!

[emoji4]

I remember that fondly. I was traveling for two weeks, first in New Orleans and then in Baton Rouge. NYY pounded BOS while I stayed in a hotel on Bourbon St but everything turned around when I got to LSU. Excellent!

It was tense and exciting to watch, especially following the heartbreak of the 2003 ALCS (11th inning walk-off homer by Aaron Boone in Game 7 to take it for New York). The subsequent sweep of the Cards in the Word Series was anticlimactic.

I hope so. I would like to see dusty baker win the WS.

I like Dusty. But must admit, the way he manages pitchers gets me head scratching and rolling my eyes (2002, 2003-NCLS Bartman game) and most recently, game 4 this WS.

Comes down to can the Astros win 2 home games before the Braves win 1 road game? Plus, played in November :D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom