Batter Blaster!

After prowling the aisles again i finally asked. Salem Ore Costco employees denied all knowledge of Batter Blaster. Bummer.
1C Bisquick
1/2 C milk
1 egg
bit of sugar
lemon juice
baking soda
Beat
Baked on flat rock near fire started by lightning strike
cover with bee juice
We be frontier folk up here.

I want real maple syrup on my b.b. pancakes so I'd better not eat for a week beforehand.

Hell yeah! Costco sells it in half gallon jugs for about $9!

In fact, we're down to the last inch or so of that jug I bought last year...better put that on the list!

I do have to admit to liking the grade B instead of the grade A amber that costco sells. The grade B is a lot darker, thicker and IMO tastier.

But that maple flavored corn syrup sucks. :p

I have to agree, the "B" stuff is tastier, but I'm still pretty happy with my jug o' maple from Costco.

Oh, did I mention we are buying that Black Box wine you recommended? WalMart sells it for under $20 and it's as good as any $10 bottle of wine, especially the Chardonnay.

Yeah, as box wines go its pretty good. I got a killer deal on it about a year ago...on sale for $15.xx with a $10.00 off coupon stuck to each box.

Just dont have it with your breakfast. I'm not sure theres a good wine pairing with pancakes and bacon...

Yeah, as box wines go its pretty good. I got a killer deal on it about a year ago...on sale for $15.xx with a $10.00 off coupon stuck to each box.

Just dont have it with your breakfast. I'm not sure theres a good wine pairing with pancakes and bacon...

Champagne goes with everything.

Yeah, DW could since she consults from home, unfortunately I have to drive into work! The nice thing about a quality box wine is if we are just interested in one (1) glass of wine, we don't wreck a bottle, since it always moves towards vinegar within 24 hours. And if we want 3+ there is plenty. >:D

As part of the "national update your posts day", I officially report that Batter Blaster is still darn tasty and ridiculously convenient.

Yeah, but its MY thread and at least *I* started the maple bar madness, rather than being blamed for bullying when someone else did it first.

I want to be the primary donut bully.

Pancake Heresy?

Well, I tried the aerosol pancake batter, and can't say that I like it. The first couple looked like grilled beige shaving cream, on subsequent squirts the texture improved somewhat . Unfortunately, the taste really didn't..... they were rubbery. Back to lumpy old Bisquick for me. Any luck finding aerosol bacon?

Did you remember to shake it first? Maybe you got a bad batch. These are as good as any regular pancakes that I can make.

For my money, it's hard to beat whole-wheat, blueberry pancakes.

With maple surple...

A do-do-do-do-doo, do-do-do-do-do.
A one more time now...
A do-do-do-do-doo, do-do-do-do-do.

Dang Me, Roger Miller

For my money, it's hard to beat whole-wheat, blueberry pancakes.

With maple surple...

Might whip up a batch tomorrow morning.:) No wait, I've got Wednesday weigh-in to do next week. Hmmmm.......pancakes or weigh-in......pancakes or weigh-in, pancakes or................crap. I'll decide in the morning.:-\

Make the pancakes, weigh yourself, then eat the pancakes.

Or use my method. Dont read the wednesday weigh in thread...

Tried the aerosol pancakes, like whole wheat buttermilk pancakes made from scratch better. The convenience is great, and I would try them again if they had a whole wheat variety...

Back
Top Bottom