Bending over backwards to entertain, it's SNAKEGIRL!

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Bending over backwards to entertain, it's SNAKEGIRL! | the Mail on Sunday

snakegirlMS0501_800x531.jpg

I suggested to my gal that she might study this young lady's techniques. In the spirit of helpful exchange of information she had some pithy suggestions for me.

No comment - I fell for this yesterday on Leonardo's thread. Where you at ladelfina? :D

Here's snakecat

Attachments

• snakecat.jpg
    snakecat.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4

Beautiful! Snakecat is a very loving kitty... I was impressed by the young lady's calm and pretty face while wrapped into that position. Her peaceful face reminds me of the Ginger Rodgers quote "did everything Fred Astaire did, except backwards and in high heels". Nice rug and cabinet too. And, uhm, she's awful flexible!

I think she's super-cool!

(Arc, I was just miffed that poor Leo was suffering and here you guys were talkin' dirty about his lady love. I'm not a prude, just thought that was kinda low).

I think she's super-cool!

(Arc, I was just miffed that poor Leo was suffering and here you guys were talkin' dirty about his lady love. I'm not a prude, just thought that was kinda low).

So you are smart, sensitive and cool! The type of gal that would be fun talking with over a bowl of Quisp! :D We are lucky to have you on the board.

Back
Top Bottom