Bundle Has Arrived!

Calgary_Girl

Full time employment: Posting here.
Just a quick update that our new baby girl Erin arrived on Apr. 11th at a whopping 8 lbs, 14 oz. by c-section. I'm still recovering but taking a much needed break so thought I would quickly update everyone. Erin is healthy and happy and pretty much just sleeps and eats (at least for now!)

Now how in the heck do I post a picture... :confused:

congratulations! I remember ours like it just happened 15 months ago!

Open a free account at www.photobucket.com Once you have that, you can upload your photos. Once you upload, you'll see the photos in your 'album'. Below each photo is three things you can cut and paste. Cut and paste the one that starts with "
". When someone views the thread, the photo will be displayed from photobucket.

There are other free photo services, but I've only used this one.

Congrats again!!!

Does she even need to go through the trouble of using photobucket?

Can't she just click on "Additional Options" at the bottom of the posting screen and attach a photo?

Congrats on the baby. THAT'S what life is all about. You have become an instant millionaire!

That's great news, Calgary Girl!  Glad to hear both you and the even newer Calgary girl Erin are doing well. 
Congratulations, we're looking forward to seeing the photos. ;)

Cangrats C-G. Great joyful news!

Ha

retire@40 said:
Does she even need to go through the trouble of using photobucket?

Can't she just click on "Additional Options" at the bottom of the posting screen and attach a photo?

Only if the photo is 64k or less. Most modern digital cams are going to produce photos a LOT larger than that. The process of reducing a photo in size for most people is considerably more complex than uploading it to a postable photo service.

Congratualtions!!

It seems like yesterday to me too, yesterday was 34 years ago!!  Get as much sleep as you can now, you will soon be able to cat-nap only (preparation for when she starts dating).

Wonderful news. Congratulations. Enjoy her infancy because it will be over in a blink of an eye.

Regards,
LL

Eggsellent work Calgary Girl.  Congrats!

PS.  All I got for Easter was a bunch of fattening chocolate  :-\
img_382997_0_3b65f459218c38c40809cf1e6dfdd08a.jpg

Congratulations on your baby. Sorry about the C-section, but glad you and she are doing well.

Thanks everyone! 

Here are a couple of pictures of Erin (I hope they come through)....we think she's beautiful but then again, we could be biased  :LOL:

Attachments

• new baby erin002.JPG
    new baby erin002.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 100
  • new baby erin079.JPG
    new baby erin079.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 88
Congrats, and enjoy each day with your Little_Calgary_Girl!

My little girl turned 30 last month--I don't know how those years went by so fast.

Congrats. Beautiful baby, and your photo posting worked!

"new baby erin079.JPG"
Let's see, when these were posted the new kid had been around for five days.

15.8 photos per day... sounds about right!

Back
Top Bottom