By the way Al zarkawi had TWO LEGS!!

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
When we killed him in Iraq in the summer we saw that he had Two yes TWO legs!!

Remember the Bush administration saying he was in Iraq before sept 11th and was the link to alqeda! That he had been in a bagdad hospital!!!

mAN THIS BUSH REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION NEEDS to be voted out!!

Americans you can start in Niovember, throw ALL the bums out. Every last politician who was in office on 9/11 01 who is still there now, VOTEM OUT!

republican or Democrat!

REWahoo! said:
Good morning, newguy. Ever considered switching to decaf?

Hey just nuts today, did you see the mess in lancaster yesterday!

I just figure everything in this place is going to hell in a handbasket!

I know this is OT but Newguy, do they give you any training on what to do if a nutcase like that comes to your school?

newguy888 said:
Hey just nuts today, did you see the mess in lancaster yesterday!

I just figure everything in this place is going to hell in a handbasket!

Not here. This is your anchor of sanity in a world gone mad.
Disclaimer: You
have to be able to disregard a few posts to make it work.

JG

newguy888 said:
...mAN THIS BUSH REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION NEEDS to be voted out!!...

Ya, I'm with you. If Bush even TRIES to run for a third term, I'm not voting for him.

newguy888 said:
When we killed him in Iraq in the summer we saw that he had Two yes TWO legs!!

I know, but after we killed him, he did not need them anymore.

retire@40 said:
Ya, I'm with you. If Bush even TRIES to run for a third term, I'm not voting for him.

I count the senate and republican congress as BUSH, Yes I will not vote for his so called third term, But good gosh the dems also stink!

newguy,

You better watch it, or someone might just nominate you to run for public office!

newguy888 said:
I count the senate and republican congress as BUSH, Yes I will not vote for his so called third term, But good gosh the dems also stink!

That's nice................you can take your Bill Clinton autographed poster down from your wall now............. :D :D :D

FinanceDude said:
That's nice................you can take your Bill Clinton autographed poster down from your wall now............. :D :D :D

Didn't like clinton, thought he was full of you know what, his wife I would have had more respect if she left his sorry arse after the stuff with lewinsky, anyway like I said the dems and repubs do none of us the american people any good these days. They pander to their own interests, Big business, and the hispanic vote.

Funny where I am living up here in NJ till Xmas is a working class area that is flat out turning latino, and get this the new york times newspaper even the sunday edition has been given out liberally daily in a poor neighborhood every morning. Heck most of these people cannot read english.

Tell me the dems ain't looking for votes, and the repubs they are in power and look at the mexican border. I rest my case!

Outtahere said:
I know this is OT but Newguy, do they give you any training on what to do if a nutcase like that comes to your school?

We teach in nj had bullets fly into my room a few years ago, the window had a bullet hole in it for two years before it was replaced, anyway we know how to hit the floor! Duck and cover!

Duck and cover is hardly a plan. I would be interested, like Outtahere asked, if your school has a real (crisis management) plan for such incidents.

Been around for 53 years now and I think President George W Bush is the finnest president we have had up till now. 8)

kowski said:
Been around for 53 years now and I think President George W Bush is the finnest president we have had up till now. 8)

Be that as it may, but I'm still not voting for Bush if he tries to run for a third term.

kowski said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is based on . . . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

AltaRed said:
Duck and cover is hardly a plan. I would be interested, like Outtahere asked, if your school has a real (crisis management) plan for such incidents.

They lock the place down, send the police, hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom