Camera and model candy

Cool... took me a half-dozen photos to figure out why there weren't any people...

Wow, he's got some amazing photos. I loved the ones where he shows how the photo was done as in the snow scene. Thanks for sharing!

Great pics. It did trouble me that everything was spotless an shiny. Then I caught on. Thanks.

Great pics. It did trouble me that everything was spotless an shiny. Then I caught on. Thanks.

Wow, it took me a while too until I saw his hand in one of the photos.

Pretty amazing stuff.

The fairly safe for work through me off for a long while.:mad: Really terrific photos though. The most important thing I learned my photography class is I don't have a good eye for taking great photos, you do.

Dang. nobody is going to fess up to what they expected to see when they went there?
artistic models? Am I the only one who knows of Bettie Page or admits it?
Bettie Page - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BettiePage.com
Where's that thread about what makes you feel old....

Thankyou ClifP - when i misdirect I want to know its noticed... not, BTW, my models or photos. Very talented person though.

See here, she was history by the time I arrived in this here country in 65. A nice looking history, well worth reviews.

yup - good bangs for sure.

:D

heh heh heh - old? old? You say - I remember when Playboy raised their price from 60 cents an issue. :whistle:

Wow! I saw a few of the comments in this thread first, so that was a bit of a tip-off, but I went through the process of:

Wow - those *must* be... No! They *can't* be!..... OMG! They *are*!

Kinda scary. The lighting must be a bear to get just right, shadows, etc. Amazing.

-ERD50

Funny..but I was thinking Betty Page when I looked at your work. Great work, by the way! Thanks for sharing!

I think Page died not long ago, by the way. She surely had a strange, sad life.

Funny..but I was thinking Betty Page when I looked at your work. Great work, by the way! Thanks for sharing!

I...

Again, NOT my work. The artist is Michael Paul Smith. The man has some skills. The "photos of my models" link title is what popped up when I copied the link. Sorry.

Sorry. clamloki. Agree with you that Smith has some skills, tho. Enjoyed this post alot.

Back
Top Bottom