Can I clean the poo or just sell?

Here is the culprit that caused all the mess. :D

img1958copyeg8.jpg

img1829oe6.jpg

Now that is a cool looking dog. Love the north/south ears and the casual but aloof sitting posture. ;)

Worth the poo crisis? Who knows, but certainly a dog for the ages.

Wow .. another reason not to have a pet.

Had a cat that went off the deep end in her old age ... started peeing in every corner of one room (who needs a litter box). Sooo after she passed I ripped up 3 levels of flooring ... still smelled. Ripped out the walls around the corners. Spread baking soda in the cavity and refinished to room. No more smell ... and NO MORE PETS.

I don't have a pet, either. I have thought of getting one when my life is more conducive to providing the time and money a pet deserves. But somehow, it never seems like the right time. After reading this, I'm glad!

Maybe I'll just buy a soft, cuddly stuffed animal.

Had a cat that went off the deep end in her old age ... started peeing in every corner of one room (who needs a litter box). Sooo after she passed I ripped up 3 levels of flooring ... still smelled. Ripped out the walls around the corners. Spread baking soda in the cavity and refinished to room. No more smell ... and NO MORE PETS.

Oh, come on. These are just some of the endearing things pets do to give you something to talk
about long after they are gone. Near the end of my Doberman's life at age 15 (back in 2000),
she crapped in my bed nearly every night for several months (fortunately very hard, easy to clean
ones), but she had slept next to me her whole life, and I was not about to kick her out when she
was getting weak and feeble.

Oh, come on. These are just some of the endearing things pets do to give you something to talk
about long after they are gone. Near the end of my Doberman's life at age 15 (back in 2000),
she crapped in my bed nearly every night for several months (fortunately very hard, easy to clean
ones), but she had slept next to me her whole life, and I was not about to kick her out when she

And I thought I was a dog lover. :cool:

CycleInvestor,
I'll be sure to tell DH that story! It will make him feel better about the lengths we've gone to for ours and the cleanups we've endured at the ends!

Trek, that dog is adorable! What a cutie and well worth the trouble! Is that a typical look for Estonian dogs?
When my foster failure Georgia went to the vet for the first time, she wet all over the back seat. I used Nature's Miracle. I buy big bottles of it. It even works on cat pee. Fortunately, dog pee is much easier than cat pee. If you can get that, I'd recommend it. Do you have someone in the states who could mail you some?

I remember our doberman. Such a loving dog that enjoyed playing so much. I havent had a dog since him but someday down the road Im sure we will get another.

I think this thread gets the grossest post of the year award!

i vote for cutting out the interior/foam and replacing - just thinking about it would make it "smell" to me...you could send it to one of the custom shops in southern cali and they can pimp it up for you...hehe

Trek, that dog is adorable! What a cutie and well worth the trouble! Is that a typical look for Estonian dogs?

Thanks! She is a joy to have. We rescued her from the city animal shelter.
There are all kinds of dogs here, but you do tend to find many of the mixed breeds seem to have some German Shepherd in them. German Shepherd's are very popular here, mostly as guard dogs. But if you're looking for a purebred there are breeders for about any breed you'd want.

There is only one true official Estonian Breed and that is the Estonian Hound.

Had the same problem. Ripped up the carpet and foam, cleaned the floor multiple times with enzymatic cleaner (also tried Clorox, pine cleaner, etc.). Nothing worked! I can understand why you had to pull up the flooring and walls. We eventually found something that worked...painted the floors and bottoms of the walls with Kilz primer for smoke damaged walls. That really did the trick!

Hmmm - having lived thirty years in New Orleans - pet poo - reminds me of all the horrific fresh seafood forgot in hot car stories I heard over three decades.

Dog poop may a relative nit - although I only let them ride in my 250,000 mile four banger pickup(with rusty fender) in on special occasions - gotta watch the resale value - doncha know - :rolleyes::D

heh heh heh - :cool:

Back
Top Bottom