Cfb

I saw some recent posts over at Bogleheads.

But if you were to start a thread titled something on the order of "You should delay taking Social Security", then I suspect there'd be rabbit fur all over.:D

Did he get mad at us for some reason? I hope not. I can't find his last posts here to check. I clicked on his name on one, and it said he wasn't registered. :confused:

Every few months or so he takes a few months off and goes on a walkabout. He'll return at some point.

Did he get mad at us for some reason? I hope not. I can't find his last posts here to check. I clicked on his name on one, and it said he wasn't registered. :confused:
"This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

Hey Andy, Tech, that's what users see when we click on the member name "Cute Fuzzy Bunny"... the one with 16,000+ posts.

What the heck does that verbiage mean?

Sorry about the error. CFB's account is fine. That is an issue I am trying to get address with a software vendor and accounts with more then one space in their name (or special characters). I have asked Brent (Tech Admin) to look at this ASAP. His profile will be back online shortly.

CFB's profile...

Attachments

• hitchcock.JPG
    hitchcock.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 188
I hope he isn't having computer problems!! It's no fun being cut off from the internet.

Rumor has it that spending too much time here in the past did result in His Bunnyness getting cut off...only not from the internet. ;)

That would explain an awful lot...

I thought he was on a hunger strike until sgeeee is reinstated and made moderator.

i thought the sarcasm levels were a bit low lately...now i know why!

Sorry about the error. CFB's account is fine. That is an issue I am trying to get address with a software vendor and accounts with more then one space in their name (or special characters). I have asked Brent (Tech Admin) to look at this ASAP. His profile will be back online shortly.
That_is_why_I_put_underscores_in_my_handle.:D
(Or_is_that_handles_in_my_underscores?):confused:

CFB better be careful I think Chinaco is catching up soon we'll see a clown with a pancake on it's head.

Back
Top Bottom