Cojones Test

Now that is strange  :confused:

I didn't get a score, but they said they were sending a Navy Seal recruiter over to see me  :eek: :eek: ;)

Before I tell you my score, I want clarification on number 5. It asks what you would do on your first day of a new job if your boss patted you on the behind. I need to know what she looks like before I answer that. :eek:

setab

setab said:
Before I tell you my score, I want clarification on number 5.  It asks what you would do on your first day of a new job if your boss patted you on the behind.  I need to know what she looks like before I answer that. :eek:

setab

Just imagine that he is about 5'8" and weighs 300#.

brewer12345 said:
Just imagine that he is about 5'8" and weighs 300#.

Are you talking about me or the person who patted me?

setab

setab said:
Are you talking about me or the person who patted me?

setab

Your boss. We won't mention the comment that went along with the pat (something about him "liking beefcake", wasn't it?).

I can't answer some of these questions.  

#1 - I would go next door to see why the  woman is screaming only if I can bring my gun.

#5 - A guy doing that to me would not like my response.  A good looking girl doing that would like my response.

In that case, I'm hiring Martha to take care of him. I only got 45 on the test.

setab

Naw, you want Outtahere. She's the tough one. :)

I want to know which of you is saving that d*mn cat.

I'll remember that. And don't look at me about the cat. I'm out of burlap bags and rocks.

setab

Martha said:
Naw, you want Outtahere.  She's the tough one.  :)

I want to know which of you is saving that d*mn cat. 

I answered yes to the cat question.

I only got a 50. I'll fess up though that I said I'd save the neighbor's cat...guess I'm too much of an animal lover. I've almost gotten creamed a few times getting turtles out of the road.

Well, truthfully, depends on how bad the fire is.

As for the pat on the butt question, it really depends. If it's someone that seems cool, I wouldn't care. If it was someone I had a gut feeling that I wouldn't care for, I'd probably say something to them. Too bad they don't have the choice to pat them back!

Guess I'm a calculated risk-taker. Or no tengo cojones.

I am a 20.

And I think I have the biggest Cojones here for admitting it! :D

Cut-Throat said:
I am a 20.

And I think I have the biggest Cojones here for admitting it! :D

You like 'em small, but they're firm, and have big cojones.

Way more information than I needed, in aggregate..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom