Craig Vows to Stay in Senate

Yes, the support for Senator Craig in this thread by Wags and Newguy888 seems much like Spartan wrestling. I'm thrilled with their disambiguation of their chimeraic existence.

Yes, the support for Senator Craig in this thread by Wags and Newguy888 seems much like Spartan wrestling. I'm thrilled with their disambiguation of their chimeraic existence.

OAP It is becoming apparent by your post(s) that you have a problem with what Newguy888 and myself have to post or say if that is the case then that is your problem.:D

I will not get into a word game with you or anyone else in these forums. We are all FREE to express or project any views or opinions that we choose to and as such I will exercise my right to do so. If you do not like my posts or what I have to say then DO NOT READ THEM.:bat:

As for your assumptions that someone is gay or someone hates don't be casting turds when one themselves may be in the OUTHOUSE. You know what they say about people who assume things.:confused:

When one hates the only one that is being damaged is the hater because they in time will bring themselves down to the level of the object of their HATE.:cool:

GET A LIFE!:angel:

GOD BLESS

Awww, come on Wagsy!:rant:

I said I was thrilled for you and didn't imply anything. :D You may have inferred but that would be you assuming, not me.:cool:

Play nice. :bat: Can't wait to see your 84th post. :rolleyes: The first 83 were cool.O0

References to Spartan wrestling is because one of you mentioned Michigan Sate as your alma mater I seem to recall.:uglystupid:

And disambiguation is sorta fancy talk for "cleared up".:crazy:

MAY YOUR CAMEL HAVE MANY DATES:smitten:

Did you hear that the poor devil known as Craig will be inducted next week into the Idaho Hall of Fame.

With his upcoming induction and then with his recent announcement that he will serve out his term - I guess the poor devil is getting the LAST LAUGH.:D

That's why the Republican Party should NOT have made him mad. :mad:

Let the poor devil finish his term.

GOD BLESS

"The first word of this song is "discorporate". It means 'to leave your body...'" FZ

"Send your camel to bed..." MD

hypocrite: 1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

But yet the simple question remains who would one rather keep Old George W who is responsible for thousands if not millions of OUR TROOPS and Iraqi civilians being killed, wounded and maimed, OR the poor devil known as Craig who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for the "WIDE STANCE" ?

simple answer: most americans--never mind most of this planet's population (not the gay seagulls, of course)--think that it is more horrible to live life as a subhuman gay than it might be to be maimed in even an unjust war. better to be dead than gay.

saturday night live did a cute skit on craig last night: highlighting his hypocrisy of his public stand on denouncing gay rights yet participating "in private" in sex with men, snl affirmed that craig really does have a wide stance.

Last edited:
Latrine Larry to be honored by folks in Idaho. WTF:confused:

BOISE, Idaho — Sen. Larry Craig has been chosen for induction into the Idaho Hall of Fame, despite his well-publicized arrest and guilty plea in an airport sex sting, officials said.
The nonprofit Idaho Hall of Fame Association picked Craig in March, months before he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after a Minneapolis airport police officer accused him of soliciting sex in the men's restroom, the organization's board chairman said.
FOXNews.com - Sen. Larry Craig to Join Idaho Hall of Fame, Despite Sex Sting Guilty Plea - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

The good people of Idaho, well they know what they should do but will not. then again its fine to be gay in my eyes so leave the guy alone. Its just the holier than thou cr@p the guy said for years while in the closet.

Newguy

Latrine Larry to be honored by folks in Idaho. WTF:confused:

I didn't read the article but on the local news last night they pointed out that he was elected to this honor in the spring before the airport bathroom incident even occurred.

Some are calling for him to decline the honor (doubtful) or them to recind the offer (also doubtful).

2Cor521

Some are calling for him to decline the honor (doubtful) or them to recind the offer (also doubtful).

Along the same line, I noticed this summer that the Anchorage, AK airport is called the Ted Stevens International now. I also see that the Senator is under suspicion of accepting free construction work on his place in Girdwood, AK. All this after the flare up about the "bridge to nowhere" controversy. I wonder how you go about renaming your airport in Alaska?

I wonder how you go about renaming your airport in Alaska?
Same as anywhere else - small pieces of green paper with pictures of dead presidents.

"The first word of this song is "discorporate". It means 'to leave your body...'" FZ

"Send your camel to bed..." MD

I know your Daddy's a sultan
A nomad known to all
With fifty girls to attend him, they all send him
Jump at his beck and call

But you won't need no harem, honey
When I'm by your side
And you won't need no camel, no no
When I take you for a ride

Same as anywhere else - small pieces of green paper with pictures of dead presidents.

There's an old saying that goes something like this "money talks and bullxxxx walks.":)

Which many be the truth when we deal with those mangy varmints in D.C (Congress and the adminstration).:bat:

Back
Top Bottom