Dell laptop battery

2soon2tell

Recycles dryer sheets
I have a Dell Vostro 2510 laptop that needs a new battery. I can't get more than 25-30 minutes use with the original which is over 5 yrs.old.

Any suggestions on who makes a good laptop battery and where is the best place to buy it?

Thanks

2soon2tell

I have a Dell Vostro 2510 laptop that needs a new battery. I can't get more than 25-30 minutes use with the original which is over 5 yrs.old.

Any suggestions on who makes a good laptop battery and where is the best place to buy it?

Thanks

2soon2tell

2s2t,

I have an older Dell laptop (6+ years old) that had a similar battery issue (I have 2 batteries and they were both not holding a charge for very long) . Last summer, I finally broke down and was ready to buy a new battery and was checking online. Lo and behold, there was a Dell recall on one of my batteries. Saved me about $80.

I'd start by checking your battery on Google to see if there might be a recall.

omni

I've used TheBatteryConnection seller on eBay three times. Like this:

BATTERY for DELL INSPIRON 1501 6400 E1505 KD476 GD761 | eBay

For about $30 you get a battery that will work well enough for at least a year or two, depending on how you use it. I had one of these fail, and it was replaced quickly.

Note that the warranties are meaningless, since it will not be worth it to ship the battery back.

I've used E-bay two or three times now. All work well, even bought a charger once it is still working. Just use someone with a good number of good feedbacks and you'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom