Do we need to send Senator a pizza?

Congrats, Senator. You've officially done more in your first hundred days than I did in my first year. As long as being busy brings you happiness, go for it. When you finally slow down, be happy as well. Check in here often as you can tell you have been missed.

No wonder you haven't been posting..too busy....don't be a stranger...what is vs delta dental my ..dh is VA care but no dental

Vets enrolled in VA healthcare are eligible for the VA's VADIP program.

I use delta dental myself, premium costs me $14/month currently for a basic plan.

Sounds like your retirement is off to a great start.... and here, I thought you were busy getting re-elected.

I did run for office in 1994. It was a blast and a great lesson in civics.

if we ever get into rentals I know where to go for advice

Feel free to ask anything! The rentals have been very good to me.

Congrats, Senator. You've officially done more in your first hundred days than I did in my first year. As long as being busy brings you happiness, go for it. When you finally slow down, be happy as well. Check in here often as you can tell you have been missed.

Thank you for the compliments. I really feel like I am not doing too much and relaxing quite a bit. I do have a couple of days of classes, I am taking some tax strategy classes today and tomorrow.

Vets enrolled in VA healthcare are eligible for the VA's VADIP program.

I use delta dental myself, premium costs me $14/month currently for a basic plan.

Never had dental insurance but our dentist of 40 years is retiring...I might look for a new one that takes insurance it that a discounted rates, it sounds inexpensive.

We might want to start a new thread on retiring dentists. I have had nothing but grief since that happened to me a few years ago.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Senator, if I did rentals it would have to be passive. I have just one rental now.

We might want to start a new thread on retiring dentists. I have had nothing but grief since that happened to me a few years ago.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

He sold his practice and will work there part time for awhile, so that's where we will start.....the dentist he sold to is in the Met Life VA plan.

Back
Top Bottom