E-bikers.

Not yet. I do keep thinking about getting a motor for my current ride to help with the hills though: slide0001_image001.jpg

I am not the guy on the bike; but, that is the same model bike that I ride which is several years old. I was surprised to find a picture of it on the company web site.

Keep us in the loop if you decide to do the electric bike thing.

As Crocodile Dundee might say - " At's not a 'lectric bicycle "....

6Incredable+burn+out+%21.JPG

" now AT'S a 'lectric bicycle"....

KillaCycle - World’s Quickest Electric Motorcycle

-ERD50

Not yet. I do keep thinking about getting a motor for my current ride to help with the hills though: slide0001_image001.jpg

I am not the guy on the bike; but, that is the same model bike that I ride which is several years old. I was surprised to find a picture of it on the company web site.

Keep us in the loop if you decide to do the electric bike thing.
As a matter of fact I have 2. The first one has a throttle and can be pedal assisted too. Not good for slow and relaxing cycling, cause the motor sets the pace- when you pedal it goes faster than you may want. It has a hub motor.Very heavy with the power off. And if the motor can´t cope with the hill you are really s****d.
So after I took a tumble with it I changed to another one with the Panasonic system. You have to work harder but it´s safer and more confortable. Very happy with it. Helps you a lot on hills. I can climb almost anything with it, and I´m quite unfit-never did any sports and smoke a pack a day.
Get one!

Back
Top Bottom