Fascinating Artist

RonBoyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
This really belongs in a "not funny" Video thread. I looked but failed to find such a thing so if anyone knows where this post really belongs...

I stumbled across this video, I saved a couple years ago, and again was fascinated by it. (It is eight minutes long and you will not be able to stop watching once it starts so fair warning.)

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1246174515665636969

And if you are interested in seeing more of his work go to:

WWW.SPREJ.COM
(Caution: Commercial message found here.)

So how does one learn to do this type of art? Very creative and talented. The prices are surprisingly affordable.

That was amazing, thanks for sharing the link. I will never understand how [-]people[/-] artists can "see" the final image as they paint it. I wonder what the flames at the end were for, drying? Thanks again...

Something completely different, also interesting IMO YouTube - Abstract Painting

I will never understand how [-]people[/-] artists can "see" the final image as they paint it.

I have always been mystified by those paintings on the reverse side of a sheet of glass (like on the doors of antique clocks) that are so realistic. How could someone create some thing like that "backwards."

Back
Top Bottom