Favorite anchor is back on TV !

Jackie Johnson - Does the weather on the west coast

I am also a fan of Greta Wodele from C-SPAN. beautiful, articulate, and intelligent

46805-greta_attention_receives_viewers_find_attractive.jpg

This is our local news anchor:

Attachments

• 3120975040_07c65c0e97_o.jpg
    3120975040_07c65c0e97_o.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 20
This is our local news anchor:
Yeah, that photo says a lot about her professional skills as an investigative reporter.

Was that the same photographer who did the head shots of Woodward & Bernstein?

Yeah, that photo says a lot about her professional skills as an investigative reporter.

Was that the same photographer who did the head shots of Woodward & Bernstein?

The anchor is not an investigative reporter....

In the UK they call the presenter... as they present the news (ie, read the script)... they have the right term IMO...

Our local anchor is as sweet as they come. Easy on the eyes too.

Attachments

• lindseybrown.jpg
    lindseybrown.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 68
Ww have several attractive women doing the news for News12 Long Island, our local cable TV all-news station. But the most pleasing to view is Elisa DiStefano who does the traffic report and the entertainment news, often interviewing celebs in their favorite hangouts in the Hamptons. I would not mind getting stuck in a traffic jam with her! :p

I always enjoyed watching Erin Burnett on CNBC in the morning and thought she paired well with Mark Haines. It was sad to see both of them go. I'm happy she's reappearing on CNN and am looking forward to seeing how it goes.

And you can't beat some of the looks she gave Jim Cramer when he was famously going apoplectic:

‪Cramer: Bernanke, Wake Up‬‏ - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom