Fidelity home page/login oddities

jjquantz

Full time employment: Posting here.
Has anyone else seen oddball changes to the Fidelity homepage/login process?

For the last few days the "Today's Market" update on the homepage is showing me the S&P percentage change to 6 decimals. I didn't realize I needed to know it that precisely.

Also, for the past few days, when I log in to my Fidelity account I am automatically transported into the middle of the Retirement Preparedness Measure process starting with the healthcare popup screen followed by "approximately 250 simulations". While it's nice to be reassured that my retirement is "on track" I really just want to get to my accounts.

Just curious...

No, it's operating normally for me, and I've logged in for the past couple of days.

You might want to clear your browser cache and try again. That usually works.

Thanks, braumeister. I tried clearing the cache and exiting browser, and still see both issues. So I switched to a different browser and it seems to have gotten around the login issue, but the site is still reporting the S&P percentage change to 6 figures on the other browser.

I'll try clearing the cache, exiting the browser and cold starting the computer and see what happens.

They updated the font too. I see the 6 digit S&P. I assume they will fix it soon.

Cold restart seems to have done the trick on the login. We could do a poll on how quickly they fix the S&P update. ;)

When I log in it goes to my "All Accounts" page. None of the above.

Two digits, six digits, as long as they keep coming up green I'm pretty happy!

I rarely see the login page, since I have several internal pages bookmarked.

Back
Top Bottom