Fine Dining With Child Care

PsyopRanger

Recycles dryer sheets
I have this ground breaking idea. Myself, DW, and many other parents always would love to get out more but there is
always the trouble of finding a babysitter for the night. Why does someone not start a restaurant chain that offers a sound-proof Chucky Cheese type environment where you check your kids in and then a fine dining experience in the same package?

The stores and malls here in Europe are catching on to this by offering child care while you shop; Ovio and Ikea are big on this.

Ikea in the states offers that service too. Fred Meyer, a mega-grocery in the NW, does likewise.

I think it's a great idea.

We have two kids ages 10 and 14. I can count on one hand the times we have hired a babysitter, yet we have been out to eat averaging about 3 times week.

I do not see why you cannot train your children to be quiet and respectful in restaurants. An 8 week old baby can learn the ropes, just like a 2-year old can and a 16-year old can.

Of course, I am not talking about fine dining 3 times a week. We can do fine dining when grandma comes to visit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom