Funny Seventies Photos

WR2: I graduated in '65 and had that exact hair--except I was blonde!

Just saw this thread...here is what 17 year old Freebird looked like at her senior prom and HS graduation. I made the prom gown myself. :D
Note the long Ali McGraw style hair. I grew it down to the top of my jeans at one point, nice and thick and straight as a ruler. :blush:

Attachments

• 1976SeniorPromCorr.jpg
    1976SeniorPromCorr.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 1976HSGraduationCorr.jpg
    1976HSGraduationCorr.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
Definitely a Gloria Steinem thing going on. :D

Separated at birth?
Well we couldn't have been separated at birth since she's 23 years older than me...however we have three things in common; we had the same taste in glasses, we're both female...and...we both ripped the bras off.
Whoooosh....snap....fling! :D

Okay, see you guy's ugly specs and raise you a pair of goggles that were not only ugly, but were not stylish, even at the time.
moi.jpg
Gaack! I can't believe I'm posting this! :duh:

Off topic, but these were lurking a couple of pages later in the same photo album. Leningrad (nèe and once again St. Petersburg) in 1985. The world is a little different now isn't it?
Leningrad.jpeg

Leningrad 1.jpeg

Okay, see you guy's ugly specs and raise you a pair of goggles that were not only ugly, but were not stylish, even at the time.

Ahhh c'mon...that's a cute pic! :D

I was the one that posted a 'drunk' pic. :blush:

View attachment 8723

Plus you managed to get in the flannel shirt and polo neck underneath :LOL: At least the jeans didn't have bell bottoms or flairs.

Burt Reynolds past, present, and future

Burt Reynolds past, present, and future

UnknownComicCenterfold.jpg

MOTU1a.jpg

Funny?

Most of the really funny times don't have photographic evidence to go with them.
You will have to settle for cute? DW and I, 1974.

Attachments

• joanne_mark_cottage74.jpg
    joanne_mark_cottage74.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 12
Well, maybe one funny one.
Aftermath of our "moving to SC party". Notice empty half barrel in background.

I see dead people.

Attachments

• morning_after_party78.jpg
    morning_after_party78.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 7
1976, in my newly opened bookstore. Three years later I was broke -- but it was fun while it lasted.

Coach

Attachments

• Coach.jpg
    Coach.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom