Gallery of WalMartians: here's something to do today....

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
People Of Wal-Mart

Gobs of WalMartians for your viewing puh-leasure...:rolleyes: (Note how many guys in drag go in there. Fellas, at least crop that beard when you wear makeup...geesh...)

Watch that site for viruses. My Avast got so freaked out I quit going there. But Regretsy OTOH....it is a don't miss every day.

I'm going to be a killjoy here but I don't understand why people circulate these emails on the shoppers of Walmart.

My understanding is the intent is to make fun of others. I mean isn't life hard enough that we should give people a break? Does it make us feel superior when we see these pictures?

DH gets these emails on a regular basis from his cousin. His cousin seems to revel in laughing at these people yet he is probably 400lbs himself.

I'm going to be a killjoy here but I don't understand why people circulate these emails on the shoppers of Walmart.

My understanding is the intent is to make fun of others. I mean isn't life hard enough that we should give people a break? Does it make us feel superior when we see these pictures?

DH gets these emails on a regular basis from his cousin. His cousin seems to revel in laughing at these people yet he is probably 400lbs himself.

I would not be surprised if a number of the pictures are posed or planned. For some it may be their moment of 'fame'.

I looked for my own picture, but alas..........:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom