Gone Workin'

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Next week I start my new job, so I imaginge that I will have a lot less time to poke around here in a regular basis. So if anyone is specifically looking for me, it would probably be a good idea to PM me.

Good for you! Hope it pays well and the kids play nice in the sandbox. And to paraphrase Arnold, "You'll be BACK!"

Congrats Brew - that was pretty quick for a Wall Street guy in this job market.

Can't you get a hand held devise for the internet? The garbage truck does make stops so you can catch up with what's going on here.

You know I wish you nothing but the best on the new gig.

Glad to hear you found legit work before you had to start selling annuities door to door... ;)

Heh.

"Can I interest you in our latest equity indexed annuity, ma'am? 50 year surrender period, 35% commission and maybe you'll make some money. No? How about some crack, or maybe this stolen Rolex?"

Who? Is that really spelled with a 'w' ? Been gone so long I forgot.

Congrats - I think.

heh heh heh - ;)

Very sorry/pleased to hear this, Brewer. Hope it brings you closer to RE. Let us know what kind of [edit] charmers the new boss and cow*rkers are.

Congratulations Brewer.

congrats brewer. if you need an assistant i happen to know a really nice guy with too much time on his hands who could use the cash.

Best wishes with the new job! Now you can start throwing money in your 401K, and watching it shrink like the rest of us. :D

Congratulations Brewer, lucky bank.

I hope it is an American bank and not UBS. I hate to see negative brain drain.

Good luck Brewer. While you are saving the banking industry I hope you will keep up with the insurance industry so we can query you for updates from time to time.

Good luck, brewer. Not to nitpick, but you posted a LOT MORE when you were working, I hope that continues........:)

Congratulations Brewer, lucky bank.

I hope it is an American bank and not UBS.

I would guess that the fact he said "Gnomes of Zurich" indicates it is not the former.

Good luck with the new job and I hope you enjoyed your time off. Little preview of retirement.

Back
Top Bottom