Good Bye Forum

eta2020

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
"Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Sorry to see you go - have always enjoyed your perspectives. Are you losing internet access or simply tired of participating?

I had to go look her up--she is a very funny woman. Here she is talking about wanting to buy a "protection" gun:

Wow...just when I think I've learned everything there is to learn from this forum, I learn about :
1. What a protection gun is and how it is different from a

2. Murder gun, and

3. The stupid stick.

Hello forum!

Wow...just when I think I've learned everything there is to learn from this forum, I learn about :
1. What a protection gun is and how it is different from a

2. Murder gun, and

3. The stupid stick.

Hello forum!

Poor eta2020. His goodbye to the forum got off track in less that 8 posts!

Was there a particularly heated thread recently wherein Mr/Ms eta2020 was forced into high dudgeon?

Was there a particularly heated thread recently wherein Mr/Ms eta2020 was forced into high dudgeon?

Yes. I suspect one Porkied thread in particular. Any discussion of health insurance and early retirement angst can raise the temperature in the room--sometimes to undue levels.

Yes. I suspect one Porkied thread in particular. Any discussion of health insurance and early retirement angst can raise the temperature in the room--sometimes to undue levels.

AH! Ok Makes sense. But if we all did that this would be the Tumbleweeds Forum

In the time I've been here I've seen several people formally leave like that, and later return. So you never know.

Thanks for the laughs. :D :D

I have to w#rk from home for several hours this afternoon :mad: even though it is a beautiful Saturday here, and that video was just what I needed.

In the time I've been here I've seen several people formally leave like that, and later return. So you never know.

Most definitely. The folks that *actually* leave a forum just DO. There is no announcement or "fanfare", they just leave and aren't heard from again. I don't think I have ever seen someone announce they are leaving on this forum though..and I would say that is a very good sign of good moderation!

Back
Top Bottom